Current time: 05-04-2024, 04:05 AM
Crest vs Mirage-Neptune vs Mars-Water vs Fire
[Image: CrestAC1.jpg]
مقابل
[Image: MirageAC1.jpg]

So basically i wanted to know what you think on who's going to win when these two acs are in a fight(human vs human fight). Also try to give any recommendations for any improvements but try to say true to the crest/mirage theme.

Crest
[Image: CrestAC1-EC.jpg]
Head: CR-H81S4-----------------10/0/0/0/0
Core: CR-YC010/UL2 hanger------0/3/6/1/0
Arms: CR-A82SL-----------------0/0/10/0/0
Legs: CR-LH99XS----------------0/0/4/0/6
Booster: CR-B81----------------0/10/0/0

FCS: MONJU
Generator: CR-G91--------------0/10/0
Radiator: ANANDA---------------0/5/5

Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E96RMG RELATION MISSILE----yesss they rarely hit. But i wanted a 3-way attack formation for this one.

Back Unit R: CR-WB69RA RADAR
Back Unit L: CR-WB73MV VERTICAL MISSILE

Arm Unit R: CR-WR73R2 RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WL79HNM HAND MISSILE

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH01HP HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN

O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, KISSYOH, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+,
O03-CODON, MARISHI,

Pros:
Good manouverability
Average stability
Long flight duration

Cons:
Low on defence
Average-Below average offence
Low boost speed

---------------------------------------------------------------
Mirage
[Image: MirageAC1-EM.jpg]
Head: H01-WASP-------------0/0/10/0/0
Core: C02-URANUS-----------3/7/0/0/0
Arms: A08-DRILL2-----------10/0/0/0/0
Legs: LH07-DINGO2----------0/0/3/3/4
Booster: B04-BIRDIE2-------0/10/0/0

FCS: MONJU
Generator: G02-MAGNOLIA----6/4/0
Radiator: ANANDA-----------0/5/5

Inside: I05D-MEDUSA DECOY DISPENSER
Extension: E02RM-GAR RELATION MISSILE

Back Unit R: WB05M-SATYROS MIDDLE MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB03R-SIREN RADAR

Arm Unit R: WR04M-PIXIE2 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: YWH14PU-ROC4 PULSE RIFLE

O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, KISSYOH, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON,
O06-PHAGE, MARISHI

Pros:
Higher defence than the opposition
Faster boost speed (even faster when the missiles are dropped)
High damage rate when you combine pixie2/roc4/EO.

Cons:
Low stability
Not enough variety with the weapons.
Weapon range is somewhat limited
On paper, I'd say the better one is EL MATAPOBRE.

However, I'd like to note that 2 energy weapons + BIRDIE2 may be a bit much to handle.
I'm more jealous of your capture card/dvd recorder more than anything else. Sweet looking pictures. Anyway, going to the ACs...

EL-MATAPOBRE

I'd say EL-MATAPOBRE wins for shear firepower superiority and defense and not to mention its superior mobility on paper. The AC excels in CQ where its weapons can easily land more hits and thus causing more damage to its opponent.

However, its weapons suffer from a huge lack of accuracy, making the ROC4 and the SATYROS + GAR the real damage dealers because of their decent accuracy compared to the PIXIE2 and the EOs at range. I'd opt to change the weapons for the SHADE and the GRIFFON (or the Mirage basic L.arm rifle. You can also opt to keep the ROC4, as its a pretty good gun by itself). The change to more accurate weapons might make it the superior AC between the two as it now has the means to hit opponents at a greater range.

FCS: VOLUTE, Mirage Square FCS perfect for SP weapons

For frame parts, I suggest the BABOON for arms instead of the DRILL2.

EL-CHEAPO

EL-CHEAPO does have flight endurance and it does help against EL-MATAPOBRE because of the latter's inaccurate weapons (only the SATYROS+GAR will be able to hit anything at long ranges, but not against air targets, which EL-CHEAPO seems to be good at).

I'd argue that EL-CHEAPO would be the superior AC if only its supporting weapon (its hand missile) was a direct fire weapon (Such as the HP and hanger a 69H or even just the R3 rifle). It is easier to play smart with EL-CHEAPO because of its weapons and its air mobility, but cannot directly face an opponent as its weak armor would easily turn this AC into scrap. This means looking for other ways aside from direct confrontation in engaging your opponent. This includes, off-angle attacks, and combination attacks using its missiles and hand weapons to control an opponent's range. I suggest changing arms to the A72F for some extra shell defense.

For a low-heat booster, it can certainly could use a hotter generator which has a lot of EN output to facilitate better air time. The G84P is nice for the output, but if you want to maximize the potential of the B81, then go for the KONGOH or KUJAKU if you're not do strict about internals.

FCS: F73H, Crest made. "Duh!" performance specs.

Well, we could test these out of you want.
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Well, we could test these out of you want.

Yehey!

Sorry Jon, wala sakin LR disc ko eh. So that's all I can say. Tongue
Yeyey din ako kung i tetest nyo!
Quite good sir, I shall inform thee of the results under short notice, for I have not specified a date nor requested a challenger to man the opposing chassis. I will however, keep with the promise and shall convince a fellow gentleman, Sforzando to participate in this little exercise as early as tomorrow high noon.

I shall report the findings as promptly requested, along with my personal recommendations.
well talk about "cheap and matapobre" anyways my vote goes to EL-CHEAPO Smile
azuma-blade Wrote:well talk about "cheap and matapobre" anyways my vote goes to EL-CHEAPO Smile

Care to explain why?
Looks like EL Cheapo ain't that cheap at all:

El cheapo: 1,134,500
El mata: -1,213,100
---------------------------
=78600
Ok, I'll cut the crap of being a fake gentleman and go straight to the point. Sforzando and I tried both ACs and and switched it around, however the result is inconclusive as the ACs capitalize on their pilot's ability to fully maximize the specific AC's capabilities. I say inconclusive because the results of the ACs would be based on the assumption that the 2 players participating are of the same skill level, and since these are 2 very different ACs, we need 2 totally different pilots who can both maximize the effectiveness of each unit.

Anyway, here's some reviews:

Cheapo really did well at flying, though his distance control ability was a little poor in handling because of his low top speed. His weapons have a nice twist, as the hand missile can be used in conjunction with the verts for some really random trajectory and random launch missile patterns (besides the constant vert missile).

However, the GT extensions were more of a "hit or miss". There were times where all missiles completely miss or the pods detonate on the ground, and there were times where missiles consistently hit opponents. I'd still recommend the RM3 over this in the end.

In addition, his direct fire weapons were indeed lacking, which was inadequate to repel a direct confrontation. Rushing opponents with high damage rate weapons pose a great threat which Cheapo cannot easily escape without taking some risk through OBing.

In short, his range weapons are alright, but the lack of direct fire weapons hurt its overall offensive and defensive performance. The key to using the unit lies in constantly staying in the air and keeping distance as much as possible (at least with the initial weapons, the HGs in the hanger give it a decent edge in CQ later in the game).

Red dude really excelled in CQ, chewing up Cheapo quite easily in short ranges. Though his weapons aren't accurate enough to fully deter direct confrontation, the shear volume of fire would make an opponent think twice before engaging an assault against the unit. However energy problems plagued the AC, and its mobility was somewhat affected, therefore giving Cheapo an edge to exploit. His top speed, while fast, isn't sustainable for a long duration as the EN drain coupled with the booster drain already pushes the MAGNOLIA to its operational limits.

The trick with Red dude is to wait for an opponent to make a mistake and immediately exploit that mistake by unleashing a large volume of fire and retreating to a safe distance once the enemy has regained its range footing. Until such an opportunity arrives, he is best kept away from enemy fire by making use of obstacles for cover.

In short, the AC is meant as a counterstrike unit where it can potentially severely punish opponents who go too far in engaging Red dude. The lack of long range weapons and limited mobility hurt its range control abilities, but its firepower and armor make up for its shortcomings in CQ range.

Weapon suggestions later.
NiX Wrote:
azuma-blade Wrote:well talk about "cheap and matapobre" anyways my vote goes to EL-CHEAPO Smile

Care to explain why?

hey it's crest pati pang dogfight naman yung build up and the name wla lng trip ko lng Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LR: Water Malone TMRaven 4 1,062 01-25-2023, 09:48 PM
Last Post: comrade_vlad
  L.E.D. Mirage vs Vatshu the Black Knight J.E_Magog 3 5,147 01-27-2016, 07:53 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  Arc Fire XIX strawhat_luffy 2 2,970 01-03-2007, 05:52 AM
Last Post: wanzerfreak