Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:19 PM
How do i dodge finger machine gun thingies(scrap that now i'm having trouble with constant Linear Rifle Fire)
Well anyways, Hindi naman kasi talaga dapat pinoproblema ang Finger MG eh...
Isipin mo na lang si Kira Yamato ka.

or maybe,
"Kung ginamitan ka ng Finger ng kalaban mo, Finger-in mo din."
Pakunatan na lang ng Shell Def yan.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Calculus = Finger. Can't dodge.

Good job, RR. Good job. Smile)
Amf na Calculus yan oh, pati yung thread nadamay na, talagang di maiiwasan LOL

Back to the topic: BTW, I noticed the topic name has changed :p (just now actually)
To evade Linear fire, try to constantly boost hop and alter the direction of your strafing. Most of the shots should past harmlessly. Of course in Close Quarter Combat, that's a different talk now. Just stay away and you should be fine.
[Image: nines.jpg]
Keep a distance really.. hehe.. I don't know about the finger.

But for linear fire.. if facing him head to head and he's not doing any sort of flanking maneuvers.. just dash right then dash left.. he'll pick up on the most recent position.

However on a Linear cannon duel.. choose rifles.. it will disrupt his firing rythm... but you need to find how to out flank a flanker.. i always chose moving in the air and then landing then doing it again.
If you see someone using a FINGER, you'd better use KUJAKU and R69 with a light frame.

Not to mention you have to use laser blades in order to slash the bullets and pwn.
lol bert lol

just stay away for the finger it has a small range

as for the linear rifle ... side strafing is best for me.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Just get away with it's range of fire, wait until it's ammo is empty, linear rifles will stun you, just use that opional part that improves stability, also parts with high stability.

Well just try.
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
My frame doen't seem to have trouble with this,

EYE3
E2
LEMUR2
S2
GULL
G91
ANANDA
-
NYMPHE
PIXIE3
LB2

dunno if it helps but I never had probs with stun nor defense
lol first black dragon and now you jack-o people are really reappearing as of the late XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!