Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:42 PM
CD-R King!
Ah, right may USB port ang PS3? Well there you go. In any case, may cheap PS1/2-to-USB converter din naman sila eh. Should be less than 200 though.
http://www.cdrking.com/local/products/in...d=LCD%20TV

Holy shit they're selling LCD TVs now, and for a decent price of 10800. Tongue I read in another forum that this guy bought a TV, wallmount, media player, and speaker system all for around 20k. Crazy. LOL
OMG!!!!!!!
Damn, that looks pretty good.

---

I know I've posted it somewhere else before here, but reposting for the sake of this thread. Big grin

http://www.cdrking.com/local/products/in...07-4890103
yup.. it's already posted.. XD

windmill still kicks ass.. LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
I think that the LCD TV is a risky bet. You could just add a few extra K's to your budget and get an LCD from a well-reputed brand. Which would probably perform better, and might be worth the extra cash.

That windmill is still o_O to me. Though, wonder if you got castaway with a laptop and THAT with you.
The cost per MB using satellite is about $6~7, so it'll probably become very costly. Regardless, you get to read RR while on a deserted island so all is well.
[Image: 15136_207679108893_760318893_4128296_7039212_n.jpg]

I think I NEED this. LOL
I think all of CD-R King's products run on USB. LOL

Off-topic, but that's a nice shot.
[Image: DGB-USBToaster_400x400_1_jpg_400x400_upscale_q85.jpg]

500-something. Perfect for the office!
LOL. diversifying FTW.
Computer-powered appliances? That would go well with the USB fridge they also sell. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
USB: The next universal power plug. You'll see them in wall sockets in modern homes in a few years LOL

(Modern homes with computers embedded into them as a main system. Woot )
I just dropped by CD-R King to buy a scientific calculator with programming functions: cost = P90 LOL (Cost in NBS = P1.5k+) Tongue

I noticed a few of their new products:
- CD-R King 3-foot ref (not usb)
- CD-R King CRT TVs for around 2k
- CR-R King cellphones! 2 models. One with a full keypad for 1.2k I think, basic model is 900 pesos LOL
- Hairdryer for 150 pesos LOL
- RICE COOKER for 350 pesos LOL
Good Lord, it looks like they've taking the army's motto to heart. But instead of "Be all that you can be", they've got "Sell all that you can sell." LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CDR-King Laptop Twin-Skies 5 9,545 12-21-2010, 11:38 PM
Last Post: azuriel07
  Which ISP is king ir in the phillipines Doom Trigger 12 12,873 09-22-2007, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Doom Trigger