Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:52 PM
Ideas ideas ideas...That my mind came up with...
Aryt...So i've been thinking,every single AC player out there has such high hopes for AC4 and i am no exception...And because of my pondering and thinking these past few days,my mind has come up with some ideas that i am wishing we will get to see in AC4...

1.Someone at ACO came up with the idea of aerial AC's and i came up with my own...Amphibious AC's.But i think they would be quite limited or may not come to existence at all cuz of the lack of maps with of course,water.

2.I'm sure we all drooled and wished we had those laser missiles that the Archangel Pulverizer used.

3.I'm not sure about this one but...How about auxiliary weapons attached to the extensions that work like EO?

4.I hope they start making designs that look as cool as the bosses(e.g. IBIS,U9B,Pulverizers,etc.) and they better make them at least decent,if not good.

I'm sorry if this topic is starting to sound like "AC4 Wish List" but i just really had to put this topic here.They can have their own share of ideas,then why don't we have ours right?

So feel free to discuss or give comments about my ideas.And maybe you could throw your own too?n_n
To be in that extended moment...That long lasting feeling of contentment...To be alive for but a moment...That extended moment...
Graphics ng AC4, Parang boos na gamit mo sa angas...

Sa tingin ko may hover AC's na... Di lang ako sigurado sa nakita ko... Post ko dito pag nakuha ko na yung pic...

Madupang yung no.3... Mas gusto ko yung Orbit Extensions Hehe... Yung nagre-recover ng bala... hehe. Mas madupang yata yun ah...

Ibalik nila yung original na karasawa...

Yun lang... Post nalang ulit ako mamaya.
'Signatures are overrated.'
There's a high chance that there will be Amphibous ACs (well, there are 30 types) :blink:

Anyway, I'm looking forward for some feature like blade controlling. twisting and turning the analog stick to make a combo from the blade. :bigsmile:
[Image: nines.jpg]
I hope From would make AC4 a significant improvement on graphics, faster gameplay, and longer dog-fights.

lol gusto ko rin makita sa shop lahat ng Karasawa MKs. From AC1-MOA, AC2-AC2AA, AC3-AC3SL, NX-LR.

Lolz dami Karasawa MKs. Pati ung WA-FINGER sa PSX series ibalik nyo naman kagandahan nun.
WA-Finger... It used to have 1000 ammo sa Project Phantasma...

Unfortunately... masyadong malakas dun kaya sa MoA ginawa na lang nilang 500 yung bala...

Energy based na finger kaya?
Namimiss ku ung energy mg sa AC2...Huhuhu...That was my favorite...And honestly,masgusto ku ung design nung legs nung Mirage cover AC dun...It looks like the COUGAR2,only IMO it's better looking.n_n Sana ibalik tong mga to...

Since this thread is in theories and concepts...Why don't we think of things we are expecting from AC4?Or for future AC games for that matter?n_n
To be in that extended moment...That long lasting feeling of contentment...To be alive for but a moment...That extended moment...
ibalik sana nila yung stealth extension pati yung karasawa ng AC2/AC2AA mas astig payun kay sa karasawa sa AC3/AC3SL, ACNX, ACNB, ACLR T_T
<!--QuoteBegin-azuma-blade+Aug 24 2006, 11:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (azuma-blade @ Aug 24 2006, 11:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ibalik sana nila yung stealth extension [/quote:60dc423d96]
I agree on you on that, that part is very useful (and fun to use LOL )
[Image: nines.jpg]
I don't know about that... I find that part very... Madupang....

I think Signal Decoys will do...

-Deploy-Add AC Signal on Minimap-Hide-Make enemy Panic-

Sana Meron
Before I say something question lang, ANO YUNG MINI-SAWA???????

On yeah bakit walang enemy on the water, nakita ko nung naglalaro me ng AC3 yata, and a LX like weapon on the arm(arms holding the LX, imagination) oh yeah how about a ECM maker on the head or an extension, and like in my drawing a laser cannon with a booster(naisip ko lang).
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
Mini-sawa is the laser rifle in LR which has high velocity(I forgot the name).

Anyways,would you like me to spoil every one bit of theories you have for AC4?? n_n
sana mapagaling na ang takot ng gma ACs sa tubig sa AC4 ... what I like

I just ghave one question I saw a vid from You tube where theres an AC that uses lighting or somethig what weapon is that ... it looks interesting...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

A lighting weapon????!!!!! hmmm it's impossible in real, but AC4 has that weapon, or baka LX-like weapon lang?????
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
Nope,no lightnings.just lasers that look like lightning.What's the shape of the weapon??
I think it's the Kojima Particle Cannon.