Current time: 05-05-2024, 08:05 PM
Road accidents
They suck.

So I was driving late last night to a sem-ender party for my batch somewhere in Fairview. I wasn't actually alone, we had a convoy of around 6 or 7 cars. I was the third one.

In the stretch of Commonwealth we had been driving pretty fast, around 90-100kph. I guess that's what triggered the accident, all of us got accustomed to that way of driving. So when we took a right at Sandiganbayan, we were still running at around 60-70kph. On a street with humps. Using very late breaking.

On one such hump as I braked I got bumped from behind. Pretty hard. I was almost at a standstill and he was running at nearly 40. Tanggal bumper ko men... but it's OK since he immediately took the responsibility for the accident, and I know the guy from way back in grade school.

I'm actually more afraid of the shock my spine got last night. It's not hurting now, but I'm afraid something may have happened. But like all things, I'm not going to see a doctor until something really happens, haha. I was wearing a seatbelt so I was saved from being shoved face first into the steering wheel and the dashboard.

So what did we do about the sucky situation? We went to the party anyway lolz. And drank. X)
XDDDDD LOL pacheck mo na yan kay doc, baka magkaron ng prob yung neck mo.
uu nga maniwala ka sa nursing student na tamad...

but really its always best to check up when in doubt
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Yeah man have a check up anyway even if you're not feeling anything. Really.

Oh and since you're on your break na, kailan tayo maglalaro ng AC?!?! Big grin
NiX Wrote:Oh and since you're on your break na, kailan tayo maglalaro ng AC?!?! Big grin
I'm free today! Haha.

Really, I'm free anytime for the next two or three weeks, I think.
To Jake's house then!!!

LOL
rofl.
ಠ_ಠ
Nothing like a little AC to blast the troubles away eh? Tongue
I wonder if someday jake's family would adopt us all ... where already regulars in his house (for which I thank you so much for, Jake!)

that would be one messed up family [Image: 01evil1.gif][Image: 01evil1.gif][Image: 01evil1.gif]

Oh no! My thread!

RR hath done it again! Smile)
Hahah sorry Jake we don't mean to be rude... inviting ourselves over to your place.

Kung gusto niyo, mga folks, my place will be available 24/7 from now until December. LOL For as long as you're willing to go all the way here
Dude, punta ka sa bahay ko at ihatid mo ako from my house hanggang sa bahay mo. Pagkatapos nun ilibre mo ko sa pamasahe para wala ako ibabayad at kapag kakain na tayo, ilibre mo ako gusto ko yung pizza na party size at gusto kong drinks lemonade na botomless.
Grimlok Wrote:Oh no! My thread!

RR hath done it again! Smile)

I take the blame for this one [Image: 01evil1.gif]
[Image: 01evil1.gif]

... anyway sobrang OT na tayo ... nawal na ung focus sa aksidente ni Mix >_<

... I don't know what else to say to get it back on track XD >_< XD

Reviving an old thread with one of the weirdest things i've seen so far this year. I saw it earlier along Lawton Ave. on my way home and i still can't believe it - a smashup between an APC and a softdrink delivery truck.

The accident took place near the gate of the Army Signal Corps. I didn't really see the whole thing take place - all i knew was that traffic was taking an awefully long time to move through what was ordinarily a lazy street at this time of the night. Imagine my surprise when i saw a bunch of MPs directing traffic along the road, with a mix of military and civilian usiseros. Just beyond the crowd was the delivery truck with it's front cab all stoved-in and the APC's front armor plating visibly dented. Forgot to take a picture of the accident as i was too busy gawking at it to even think about grabbing my phone from my pocket.

Dunno if anyone was hurt in this as there were no signs of the truck's driver.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Damn... APC. Para kang bumangga sa pader nun. Yung 6x6 ba or tracked?
'Signatures are overrated.'