Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:27 AM
AC: Style balance
Yep we've done Battle City too. Very fun. An all-quad tourney might prove difficult though, as I know a lot of our ravens here aren't too fond of quads.

The all-hover tourney sounds pretty interesting to me though. Tongue Unahang manira ng mga binti. LOL

As for style balance itself, well I've been trying harder to salvage even the 2nd-tier and 3rd-tier parts. MONITOR, LF81, the RJs... (god help the RJs) and there. That's sort of revitalized my love for AC designing. But the harder I try, the more I realize that there really are parts that are just better off in the repository. >_<
for style balance....ive been a close range marauder for a while (dual MG and 89e2 makes anyone dead if most of the shots connect)However im trying to become a medium ranger as well, I now use a griffon and a shade. (But beware I have a pulse rifle and elf 3 hangered so I can switch ranges on you in an instance.)
[Image: THEBEST.jpg]
wah haven't been in here for a while ... anyway for me RJ have only been successful as a mid/heavy weighter but the lighter models always give me long boost speeds due to their low en drains...

all hover battles Im fine with that I'll use my heavy hover XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

This may be the severest form of topic necromancy so please forgive me if this is so.

I started AC with a light RJ and continued all thru the series with them. Don't get me wrong I like other types but the RJ and it's jumping, mid to long range attacks, and general missile volley's from the air, has always been my favorite.
RJs in AC1 and AC2 were really good, so you starting out with them does make sense. They've taken quite a hit in LR though.
oh sure they took a hit in LR, but that doesn't stop me from using them just the same. Granted you get 1-2 sets that offer high RJ stability.

But then stability has never been the point of most RJ's. Manueverability, low drain, these are the hallmarks of RJ's.

Maybe I just like speed and evasion over higher defense types.

Although My staple does afford me 8k+ AP, 1700/1700 defense, 15k + cooling, and moderate RJ type stability. but even with that AC, I still like some of the lower defense types that i build, and they have served me well over the years.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LR: Game Balance NiX 56 65,601 05-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  does anyone still uses the shotgun style tactics.. asdarta01 1 4,107 12-25-2006, 07:18 PM
Last Post: NiX