Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:44 PM
What's everyone playing now?
(02-01-2018, 07:38 PM)Serene Wrote: DON'T CALL HER LALATINA!

Buti nga hindi Sally Can't Dance ang pinangalan niya eh.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Bought this game in an instant, no regrets LOL
Also love the fact that a game that looks this good only has a download size of under 3GB Clapping

That looks like one hell of an imaginative game.

Ace Combat 4, 5, and 0.
Currently playing a lot of games atm.

Nioh 2
Gundam Evolution
Overwatch 2
Shatterline
Super Animal Royale

[Image: soo16rt.jpg]
[Image: cy6NAhl.jpg]
[Image: e3fpmNq.jpg]
[Image: x3wZ7q5.jpg]
[Image: HV45eVO.jpg]
[Image: oWlgi1C.png]
Aww the Steam Year in Review thing won't work for me anymore since it's already 2023! LOL

When I checked it out last time though I had:
  • CS:GO
  • Hades
  • Helldivers (yep)
  • Lost Ark (before I quit)
  • Cyberpunk 2077

Right now I'm trying to get used to Last Raven Portable's stupid controls.
Gacha games are currently eating my time, I wanted to read a lot of the Lostbelts in FGO but they're just so long that I listen to summary vids nalang

Final Fantasy War of the Visions is voiced at least so I can leave cutscenes on in the background

Other than that replaying the old Armored Cores when I have the time, finished 2 recently
Nikke: the Goddess of Victory. My current guilty pleasure on mobile and I've been playing for the plot, seriously. The story's mystery intrigues me as much as discovering more of the other kind of plot.

Armored Core: Silent Line replaying campaign after finishing AC3's just recently. Playing AC2 again as well, and will move to AA eventually.

Gundam Evolution up until last week.

Still playing Starsector up until now because of mods. That game is still amazing until today.
Started playing Project Phantasma!
Definitely enjoying character events and arena participant biographies.
Also once again I'd like to note that I appreciate how ps1 era (or at least ac1/pp) Armored Core titles had specific level design approach and mood, perhaps still taking certain influence from King's Field.
(01-08-2023, 10:26 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Nikke: the Goddess of Victory. My current guilty pleasure on mobile and I've been playing for the plot, seriously. The story's mystery intrigues me as much as discovering more of the other kind of plot.

Armored Core: Silent Line replaying campaign after finishing AC3's just recently. Playing AC2 again as well, and will move to AA eventually.

Gundam Evolution up until last week.

Still playing Starsector up until now because of mods. That game is still till amazing until today.

Nikke has big For The Glory of Mankind vibes, like GFL tbh, both sort of similar in terms of direction. 

Also the music has no right to be that good but it is goddamn
hopped on Nikke coz of you guys hahahaha. and i agree with zefyr, game's got a banger of a soundtrack.

Soul Calibur VI so i can hopefully put up a fight against jobet hahahaha

replaying Dragon's Crown via rpcs3 on the weekends. my PS3's hdmi has gone kaput and im too much of a cheapskate to have it repaired.

playing Warhammer 40,000: Vermintide 2 with a non-RR friend every now and then. might start running with pubs on a more regular sched since said friend seems to be busy these days.

waiting on the next season of Apex Legends coz i already maxed this season's battle pass. might grind the new event tho.

also waiting for shin's Project Zomboid dedicated server to go up so i can play with him and vea.

re-installed League of Legends and migrated my garena account. keep telling myself imma pop in and play against AI, but i keep getting distracted by other stuff XD

started Pokemon Scarlet on switch but am having trouble finding time to continue it Tongue
GunEvo and MHR Sunbreak up until very recently! Then ACFA for a bit just to finish all the story routes (thank you RPCS3 for letting me use my old PS3 save).

Right now I'm mostly going through Nioh 2 on Steam (just to catch up to my PS4 save), also slowly going through PSP LR's story mode. I also occasionally do DNF Duel or KI with local FGC friends.
I remotely handle a few PH community spaces!

Founding member of Midnight Mashers, please support our Gank channel!
Community manager for Cosmic Gorgons.
Logistics consultant for Tito Steef, you can hire him for retro booth setups!