Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:22 PM
What's everyone playing now?
MGSV.

Gameplay has been solid, aside from the few random control gripes, but so far the game has been good, albeit sorta lacking in plot. So far.
(04-04-2017, 11:40 PM)Mjting Wrote: MGSV.

Gameplay has been solid, aside from the few random control gripes, but so far the game has been good, albeit sorta lacking in plot. So far.

That's what i've been playing lately too. What did you expect? It's pretty much a 1980's version of GTA with characters and a few basic elements from Metal Gear thrown in. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition
been wanting to play this for a while now. open-world zombie apocalypse survival thing. think DayZ minus the horrendous players (since it's singleplayer) and in third person. game also has heavy emphasis on your community surviving instead of having a lead hero.
Ace Combat 4, 5, and 0 on a PS2 emulator.

Reliving these before 7 hits stores and Steam.
Soooorta finished MGSV. Strangely underwhelming aside from the last twists in the end.
(05-22-2017, 09:15 PM)Mjting Wrote: Soooorta finished MGSV. Strangely underwhelming aside from the last twists in the end.

Yeah, lots of unfinished and haphazardly revised content.

There's even supposed to be an additional "final" chapter in an island, where you'd be in a face-off against Liquid and Sahelanthropus. Might've been a chance to play a non-repetitive free-roam layout.

The game engine is at least pretty good though.
been going through the cheeki breeki simulators S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. now going through the third one, Call of Pripyat. Also playing Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus for the fanservice hahaha. oh and Ragnarok Online on the Ymir private server with Jobet, Raffy, Fox, and Judy.
(05-23-2017, 01:56 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: been going through the cheeki breeki simulators S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. now going through the third one, Call of Pripyat. Also playing Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus for the fanservice hahaha. oh and Ragnarok Online on the Ymir private server with Jobet, Raffy, Fox, and Judy.

Will you guys be playing on PH's reopening of its official server? Not by LUP this time.
(05-23-2017, 03:20 PM)Goat Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 01:56 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: been going through the cheeki breeki simulators S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. now going through the third one, Call of Pripyat. Also playing Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus for the fanservice hahaha. oh and Ragnarok Online on the Ymir private server with Jobet, Raffy, Fox, and Judy.

Will you guys be playing on PH's reopening of its official server? Not by LUP this time.

Did manage to get my girl hooked on this so there's a good chance of us joining the relaunch. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Back to playing(more like suffering) in Nioh.
back to Overwatch coz of their anniversary event. gonna do placement too when season 5 starts later/tomorrow.
Been looking for some Stalker Call of Pripyat mods and I think I have found a good one:
Call of Chernobyl http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl

Quote:Call of Chernobyl is a free-play sandbox mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Call of Pripyat created by TeamEPIC. It features 32 explorable maps, reworked level design and level fixes, new original level, Trucks Cemetery, Full AI and A-Life overhaul, engine and script enhancements, Repeatable task system which bases itself on A-Life events, Customizable weather environments for every map as well as surges and psi-storms from AF3, Character creation which includes name, portrait and faction selection; Several optional modes such as Ironman mode, story mode and zombie survival mode, New achievements, rankings and reputation system, PDA leaderboard and enhanced PDA statistics, Companion system with keyboard issued commands, many optional side-features and community-made addons .

I also tried "Wind of Time" but it was too unstable plus it could use a proper English translation.
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus on the PC. also, giving Hotline Miami another shot after seeing boss Mix playing it at the RR anniv.
GT5 on ps3
went back to playing Boobs and Swords Blade and Soul for a bit. of course my net is shit so i had to stop playing again.
now playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on the PS3. main pawn is a fighter named Lalatina :3
DON'T CALL HER LALATINA!
lol
'Signatures are overrated.'