Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:27 PM
What's everyone playing now?
Playing Star Wars: The Old Republic right now, better make a tribute to the RNG and hope I don't have to grind like Diablo 2 again to get some decent gears. LOL
I play visual novels from time to time, and I'm revisiting my favorite: Planetarian.
"The SDR-5V Spider introduces the Inner Sphere to the future of battlefield fleeing. Blasts, barrages, or bombardments; when running isn't good enough, be good enough to Run Big."
~Zack Parsons of SomethingAwful, Dorkiest Mechs of 3025
(09-25-2012, 05:14 AM)Airrider Wrote: I play visual novels from time to time, and I'm revisiting my favorite: Planetarian.

Aww nuts, that game made cry for 30 minutes and empty half a tissue box after the ending.
I purchased Torchlight II from Steam last night when I got home from work. I'm playing as an Outlander and I haven't gotten any sleep yet. I am now considering calling in sick later.
Borderlands 2 lol. Sometimes, I end up playing with Sirius. LOL

Also; MW, DD, PSO2, Firefall, Alice:MD, GT5 and FM3 all over again. There's just too many to play atm, but I'm trying to manage though.
Currently mopping up side quests in borderlands 2
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Playing Skyrim still...the PC version this time.

Mods make it all the more interesting. XD

[Image: th_TESV2012-09-2519-33-55-46.jpg] [Image: th_TESV2012-09-2519-12-39-70.jpg]

Juggling two characters is a bad sign of addiction. XD
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
(09-25-2012, 10:26 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: Currently mopping up side quests in borderlands 2

lol, like the new avitar sirius
[Image: SaikaDarkmoon.png]
Thanks, it's XNFE (pronounced nah-fe) from BRS The Game.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
RE6. I hope I'm not regretting this.
Into BF3 once again, after nearly 10 months. I love how the hotspots can shift in the game, and when it does, so does your tactics/ loadout.
MECHWARRIOR ONLINE (NDA HAS LIFTED)

Persona 4 arena.

Soul Calibur V

Tekken tag tournament 2
Still Guild wars 2 with Zeph Kyumz and his kuya.. Tongue
Fuunyaah~
Bought a legit copy of Terraria and playing in a fresh new world with a fresh new character.
A friend of mine lent me his beta access to Mechwarrior Online. I'm picking it up every now and then but Torchlight II still has me by the balls and it's still squeezing real hard.