Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:03 AM
What's everyone playing now?
(02-18-2014, 07:54 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: EVERYONE IS PLAYING WARFRAME!

The only guy left is he who does not want to be influenced.

@ Grim: Yeah it's like going pirate on a mini-blimp or something. I was thinking of getting the game too at one time. I might play it or not, idk. Too much games coming out randomly.
(02-20-2014, 07:14 PM)Gradlein Wrote: Elder Scrolls Online sucked. Or I'm just bored with the standard MMO fare. I'm still playing Dark Arisen (level 171 now) but I'll be going back to Warframe and wait for Dark Souls 2 after my arisen hits max level.

IMO ESO doesnt really suck, I think its one of the games that shine when you give it time. The Beta didnt actually let us try what we exactly want to try. I enjoyed the simple things they did like when someone opens their inventory, map or something, it'd will actually show them doing so.

Though played the beta myself, I do feel like its to expensive to be a p2p model based on my few hours running around trying to get see all the content. Also a bit slow on the leveling side.
Fuunyaah~
I am playing Dark Souls 2 in my head.

The hype meter is getting to me.

Don't send help.

I like it here.
(02-25-2014, 05:01 PM)Zefyr Wrote: I am playing Dark Souls 2 in my head.

The hype meter is getting to me.

Don't send help.

I like it here.

2 weeks son, 2 more weeks. Then I shall embrace the flame as I once did ages ago.
Gonna be a blue bro. Oh man, this is gonna be fun!
[Image: 21.jpg]
Anyone still playing VD? I'll see if online is still active over the weekend but if not I'll try playing 4 Answer for the first time even though AC4 didn't impress me much
Dragon's Crown. 500 hours in. >_<
Valkyria Chronicles II. Closet Gun Otaku, Multi-racial Love-Hate, Kill It With Fire, Hot Blooded Redhead, Tsundere Onee-chan... the list just keeps on going Big grin
'Signatures are overrated.'
Warframe, Dragon Nest SEA, The Amazing Spider-Man, Batman Arkham Asylum, Dragon Age (1), Pokemon Black (1).
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
warframe, a bit of minecraft, a bit of microvolts, and some osu! coz my super insisted i try it.
Dark Souls 2

Bye guys

I'm never coming out of my room ever again.
I don't really need to say it but

DARK SOULS 2
Goat simulator! OMG!
Fuunyaah~
age of empires 2 on the PC

Lost Alpha.