KP OUTPUT - 50
FIRING STABILITY - 8
VERTICAL BOOST - 24
HORIZONTAL BOOST - 47
SIDE BOOST - 50
QB MAIN - 20
QB SIDE - 20

Blackwing-C:
"Blackwing Custom", this NEXT is another variation of Blackwing. While retaining the original base design, its weapon loadout has been changed with an emphasis on high-speed mid and close-ranged combat*. The wings have been removed for double Hi-Laser Cannons. Its shoulders host a Buckshot Launcher, which it fires at close-range* in combination with its rifle attacks, effectively removing any sort of shielding its target has. With the new weapon loadout, it has developed 2 new moves, the "G.B. (Grand Burst) Maneuver", in which it fires both Hi-Laser Cannons and Buckshot Launcher at the same time, and the "Blade Burst Slash", where it performs a slashing attack and fires the Buckshot Launcher and one of the Hi-Laser Cannons simultaneously, doing an immense amount of damage to its enemy.

*This refers to the "farther" variation of mid and close-range, NOT "in-your-face" close-range!
P.S. The attack names are purely for my own amusement. I do not mean to say them whatsoever.
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
Never heard you declaring an attack lol

anyway,a NEXT designed for close range rellies on its speed.Therefore CB-Judith is not the right booster for you considering its weak horizontal thrust. Either Aliyah,or the GA heavier booster would do well in this design.I think you mean this design would work best in mid-range,its weapons are definitely not for close range.

either way,the design is pretty solid Big grin
R.Leonhardt Wrote:Never heard you declaring an attack lol

anyway,a NEXT designed for close range relies on its speed.Therefore CB-Judith is not the right booster for you considering its weak horizontal thrust. Either Aliyah,or the GA heavier booster would do well in this design.I think you mean this design would work best in mid-range,its weapons are definitely not for close range.

either way,the design is pretty solid Big grin

O_O I never said I was gonna say the attack names. Remember, the attack names are there purely for my own amusement Big grin I wouldn't call it Blackwing if it couldn't fly now, would I? That's why I put 47 FRS in Horizontal Thrust. I do understand your point however. I MAY change it if ever I feel uncomfortable w/ it. If I am to change it, however, I think I'd go for the 03-ALIYAH/M Main Booster and the 03-ALIYAH/S Side Booster, remove some FRS on its boost power and invest in either Steadiness or Aim Precision. And BTW, what I really mean by mid and close-range there are the "farther" mid-range and the "farther" close-range. I don't mean up close and personal. That's why I chose to stick with the original design's MR-R100R Rifle. You of all people should know how powerful this rifle is. This part, however, isn't permanent. If I am to change it, I plan to replace it with the 04-MARVE for emphasis on the close-range factor. And BTW, you DID say energy weapons do stronger damage when fired at short-range, and considering the power and cool-down time of the HLC02-SIRIUS, why not? Gonna edit my previous post to include what I just said.
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
Man I'd sure love to see this perform. Telling by the tuning, you like to out flank your opponents. But I'm sure you can use another generator, try the MAXWELL. Due to it's high energy output you can easily recharge again while in mid air.
Due to current regs,MAXWELL doesn't fit the design. Heavy plus to do his strafing-left-to-right-a-lot-of-times technique,he requires a lot on of en capacity.
Oh yeah, the regs must have screwed everything up..... I need to revive my XBL accnt
This design has been deleted in favor of Blackwing.S.
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC4-001S Blackwing.S (Blackwing Type-S) PhAYSe 4 8,856 06-13-2008, 11:51 PM
Last Post: PhAYSe
  AC4-001 Blackwing PhAYSe 2 5,688 07-25-2007, 05:00 AM
Last Post: PhAYSe