Current time: 05-03-2024, 01:27 PM
[OLD] Welcome back, and welcome to v3.
>_> chat doesn't connect. I think it kicks me because of a bad username.

<_< hey, that's what it said!
ಠ_ಠ
I tried also but java something errors came out... what do I do boss???
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I'll fix it later. Must be something up with the Javascript.

I noticed something's wrong with the popup you get when you have a PM too.

EDIT: I can get in the chatroom fine? I'll look into it a bit more.
no I think its with the browser the shop Im at that has a problem ... what Im wondering is what could I do about it?

hmmm I got it to work when I changed pcs ... anyway it got solved I guess but I want to know if I ahve to download something to make it work on the other computers... just in case.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I'm not very comfortable with the new layout x_x
Alright, logging out from here has been fixed. Also, I saw clonezero on in chat today so as far as I know, it works.
clonezero Wrote:oh okay ... wait who's tsubasa???

Maybe you're referring to Tsukasa, the protagonist from .hack//SIGN who couldn't log out of the online game he was playing.

And back to the topic, this new look is one i really like. Clean and simple, just the way i like things to be. Outstanding work, boss!

That, and my password works just fine. Tongue

Problem is, i can't seem to get any of my old avatars to work, even the ones well within the size limit. Something wrong with the avvy update button or something?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Wow, lots of new features. Cake anyone? Big grin
[Image: nines.jpg]
Apparently during the move some settings were messed up, and everybody had their profiles set to NOT display avatars and signatures in the posts. It's all fixed now. Hopefully Fox, this fixes your avatar problems?
I noticed that the polls in some (or all?) threads didn't make it during the crossover. No problem though. Smile
The new colors fit me perfectly. Everything currently about me is just dark.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Umm, I'm holding out on buying ravenrepublic.net for now. I want to use my own credit card for that kasi eh. It'll be a bit of a hassle to use my sister's card for that and for Google ads then turn them over to my own when I get it, so for now RR will stay where it is.

I should optimistically get a card, sometime before 2008 ends.

Now quick, somebody bump back Sophie's thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [OLD] Welcome back. Grim 25 34,490 03-26-2016, 11:42 PM
Last Post: The Mike