Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:42 PM
Codename Cute
AAAAAAHHH~!
ANG CUTE~!!!!
'Signatures are overrated.'
http://www.cuteoverload.com/

No anime content there. But the site fits the bill nonetheless.
NiX Wrote:http://www.cuteoverload.com/

No anime content there. But the site fits the bill nonetheless.

I've seen this site before and is HIGHLY recommended!

What I liked most here is that tiny frog picture.
http://icanhascheezburger.com/

I can't remember if I already posted this before, couldn't find it in search.

Repost or not, this definitely belongs here.
This artist is one of the most popular illustrators on the internets. His name is Tony, or Tony Taka. It's a little hard to describe his art because the only emotion people normally feel is:
Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed

This post is meant only as in introduction to his art, and is SFW of course. First is RO doujin-type art.

[Image: Ragnatic-102.jpg]

[Image: 05.jpg]

[Image: 03.jpg]
Schoolgirls Nosebleed

[Image: ENTANGLE03.jpg]

[Image: MinitokyoFemaleScansTonyTaka135865.jpg]

[Image: After_sweet_Kiss_07.jpg]

[Image: After.jpg]
Miscellaneous Nosebleed

[Image: I-deny_0018.jpg]

[Image: fx-03.jpg]

[Image: 011.jpg]

[Image: I-deny_0014.jpg]

I picked these images especially for RR, though I have a scans collection (thanks to cabs) I could let anyone copy the next time we meet. Sorry for any brain damage these posts might have caused LOL
Prepare the DVD-burner.
NiX Wrote:Prepare the DVD-burner.

I second.
Serene Wrote:
NiX Wrote:Prepare the DVD-burner.

I second.

lol,pervs LOL
I'm looking for a copy of After though...

Add-On:
I found this last night. Natuwa ako...
<center>
[Image: 20050505474angel09xl4.jpg]
</center>

For Azuma's Daily Vitamins:
<center>
[Image: 20050508151dressmishato0.jpg]
</center>

Also, mahirap dumaan sa pics ni Sforzando when scrolling up...
May mga babae sa likod ko...
I want one too!!!!

anyway jake ... Im rather sure you and everyone else here know where most of those stuff comes... from as much as we like those stuff lets just stick to the cute stuff ... kawawa naman ung mga inosente dyan ... diba meron naman ... anyway pacopya rin ha!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Crap...
Talagang gusto ko mag-nosebleed...
How cute!!!

These go straight to my phone in a moment...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
http://www.din.or.jp/~nekoneko/sozai.htm

avatars of which lol no answers needed.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Today I will present to you the different types of female school uniforms worn in Japan. They will all be modeled by Horikita Maki, best known for her roles in j-dorama such as Nobuta wo Produce, Densha Otoko and HanaKimi. Personally I think she's one of the best looking young Japanese actresses and she's fun to watch.

[Image: 145533d2225535.jpg]

The sailor outfit (serafuku) is a common style of uniform worn by female middle school and high school students, and occasionally, elementary school students.

[Image: 145533d9eb1d23.jpg]

It was introduced as a school uniform in 1921 by the principal of Fukuoka Jo Gakuin University, Elizabeth Lee.

[Image: 144e722f9d0e52.jpg]

It was modelled after the uniform used by the British Royal Navy at the time, which Lee had experienced as an exchange student in the United Kingdom.

[Image: 144f2baf58443d.jpg]

Much like the male uniform, the gakuran, the sailor outfit bears a similarity to various military styled naval uniforms.

[Image: 145533d23dabe8.jpg]

Regardless of what type of uniform any particular school assigns its students, all schools have a summer version of the uniform (usually consisting of just a white dress shirt and the uniform slacks for boys and a reduced-weight traditional uniform or blouse and tartan skirt with tie for girls)

The uniform generally consists of a blouse attached with a sailor-style collar and a pleated skirt. There are seasonal variations for summer and winter: sleeve length and fabric are adjusted accordingly.

[Image: 145051377f2e9b.jpg]

[Image: 28_04_29_45_58450_926267_0_8.jpg]

[Image: 1157687521454.jpg]

A ribbon is tied in the front and laced through a loop attached to the blouse. Several variations on the ribbon include neckties, bolo ties, neckerchiefs, and bows. Common colours are navy blue, white, grey, light green and black.

[Image: 145533e2f818c0.jpg]

[Image: 144f2bb854bca8.jpg]

Shoes, socks, and other accessories are sometimes included as part of the uniform. These socks are typically navy or white. The shoes are typically brown or black penny loafers.

[Image: 1157687519833.jpg]

[Image: 145533da0c55b0.jpg]

Although not part of the prescribed uniform, loose socks are also commonly matched by more fashionable girls with their sailor outfits.

[Image: 1157687526358.jpg]

The end. Text mostly from wikipedia. I hope you enjoyed reading this important educational entry.