Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:56 PM
Warframe
Space Ninja F2P co-op game
(07-01-2015, 09:48 AM)Mjting Wrote: I think even Nvidia programs have it too. Shadowplay.

I just found out my video card has that feature, thanks man
(07-02-2015, 12:23 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 09:48 AM)Mjting Wrote: I think even Nvidia programs have it too. Shadowplay.

I just found out my video card has that feature, thanks man

Np dude!
Ash Prime is out!

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Let the RNGames begin!
(07-08-2015, 07:46 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Ash Prime is out!

Let the RNGames begin!

Lezzgo!!!Jason
(07-08-2015, 07:46 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Ash Prime is out!

Let the RNGames begin!

UGH. Farming the last part for this frame has been absolute hell for Me, Rick, and Jiro.

We have done a lot of t3 survivals with no drops other than the usual troll drops and RNGLOL.

I really hope that they fix this soon. Jason

But hey, I'm excited for update 17! We can finally move more like space ninjas now. lol. (too lazy to post vids. Just get from YT lol.)
Yeah lol, finally got the bp from 16 T4Def and the systems from 6 40 min T3 Survival. RNGesus finally heard my prayers =)
(07-31-2015, 12:56 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Yeah lol, finally got the bp from 16 T4Def and the systems from 6 40 min T3 Survival. RNGesus finally heard my prayers =)

It's fucking hell. I literally pisses me off that we get forma forma forma at rotation C. WTF. Wtf
(07-31-2015, 12:56 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Yeah lol, finally got the bp from 16 T4Def and the systems from 6 40 min T3 Survival. RNGesus finally heard my prayers =)

LOL

Still no systems on our end.
AAAAA, Update 17 is out. Please guys, let's play! New boss, new warframe, new tileset, new weapons, new CAPES! and of course, Parkour 2.0.

New mods:

Quote:Adhesive Blast: Launched grenades now stick to the first surface it makes contact with.
Covert Lethality: Melee attacks from stealth are always lethal (Daggers only).
Seismic Wave: Increases the range of ground slam damage by 50/100/150/200%.
Concealed Explosives: Thrown blades have a 50/60/70% chance to explode on impact.
Combustion Beam: Enemies killed by beam weapons explode for 50/100/150/200/250/300 damage shortly after death.
Depleted Reload: Increases reload speed, decreases magazine capacity.
Mobilize: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.
Firewalker: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Heat damage.
Lightning Dash: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Electric damage.
Ice Spring: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Cold damage.
Toxic Flight: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Toxin damage.
Battering Maneuver: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Impact damage.
Rending Turn: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Slash damage.
Piercing Step: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Puncture damage.
Patagium: Adds +15% Aim Glide / Wall Latch duration.
Final Harbinger (Sword and Shield): STANCE - Powerful slashes and shield attacks.
Conclave is bullshit right now. They just had to buff Lex prime to a 2 shot kill weapon. Everything was well balanced till this shit came along
Want to buy my Lex Prime parts? Tongue I'll sell it for lower than market price. j/k

But honestly, the Lex Prime was rather unremarkable for a prime weapon before the buff, now it really stands out as a useable, offensive pistol in PvE that compliments low-ammo, high-damage primary weapons (Ogris, Penta, and sniper rifles). I'm pretty sure the buff was made with PvE in mind.
(08-03-2015, 03:08 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Conclave is bullshit right now. They just had to buff Lex prime to a 2 shot kill weapon. Everything was well balanced till this shit came along

How do the shotguns fare up in Conclave though? Didn't they buff them too? Unless they still aren't much of a threat at long range. Last I tried the Hek it had around 14-15k proc damage and about more than 5k base damage.

Anyway, I still couldn't find a sentient last night since the other one that I shot accidentally, and an Equinox takes about 2-3x as long as a regular warframe to make iirc; 72 hours each for the day and night schematics, and another one for the frame itself.
(08-03-2015, 08:30 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Want to buy my Lex Prime parts? Tongue I'll sell it for lower than market price. j/k

But honestly, the Lex Prime was rather unremarkable for a prime weapon before the buff, now it really stands out as a useable, offensive pistol in PvE that compliments low-ammo, high-damage primary weapons (Ogris, Penta, and sniper rifles). I'm pretty sure the buff was made with PvE in mind.

Agreed. Lex Prime definitely needed that buff.

And it's pretty not so easy to use anyway, so kudos to users. Salute
Guys, Twooo Grakata is a beast! It's like the secondary that's better than the primary version. Absurd ammo count as well with the Trick Magazine mod, reaching 2280 ammo in reserve.
(08-03-2015, 08:30 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Want to buy my Lex Prime parts? Tongue I'll sell it for lower than market price. j/k

Yeah I get it's for PVE but they shouldn't have brought that buff over to PVP. Btw, PVP stats differ from PVE. Glaive Prime for example has lower attack damage compared to the normal Glaive in exchange for faster flight speed. Some Melee weapon like the Heat Sword has weaker attack compared to the Skana but has faster attack speed when in PVE it's better it has sorta of has the same attack speed but has higher damage. They did a good job in balancing weapons for PVP until U17 and its 2 shot Lex prime

(08-03-2015, 09:08 AM)Goat Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 03:08 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Conclave is bullshit right now. They just had to buff Lex prime to a 2 shot kill weapon. Everything was well balanced till this shit came along

How do the shotguns fare up in Conclave though? Didn't they buff them too? Unless they still aren't much of a threat at long range. Last I tried the Hek it had around 14-15k proc damage and about more than 5k base damage.

They're more useful now, they're functioning the way shotguns are supposed to function. They're not that great in long to mid ranges like in PVE but they can kill really fast in close range.

Fuking lex however still outshines any other weapons, it's ridickulous! I mean 2shots? really DE? All I see right now in PVP is either Excalibur Blind then Lex P or Equinox Sleep then Lex P..

Here's how broken it is:

PS Was gonna edit this, add more annotations and stuff. then I decided nevermind =) Notice the Damage output of Lex Prime compared to the Latron Prime

Parkour 2.0 is amazing by the way, it's like the best change that ever happened to this game