Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:09 PM
What's everyone playing now?
finished The Last of Us yesterday (have mixed feelings with the ending). will get on the Left Behind DLC next week.
started Dragon's Crown yesterday.
(07-19-2015, 08:35 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: finished The Last of Us yesterday (have mixed feelings with the ending). will get on the Left Behind DLC next week.
started Dragon's Crown yesterday.

Yeah TLOU does give you that feeling for the ending.

Could just name it "Hard choices: The Game"
(07-19-2015, 08:35 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: finished The Last of Us yesterday (have mixed feelings with the ending). will get on the Left Behind DLC next week.

multiplayer TLOU na!!!! Jason Chair
(07-21-2015, 04:03 PM)Sforza Wrote:

(07-21-2015, 04:03 PM)Sforza Wrote:

when i finish the Left Behind DLC this weekend XD
Fuking PlanetSide2 on PS4 and PC!

Does anyone have a japanese Armored Core Verdict day Copy? Mind giving me the pleasure of taking it from your hands? =)
S-skyforge
(07-22-2015, 04:46 PM)Zefyr Wrote: S-skyforge

Hellheart will be pleased. Jason
oh mah gawds. i'm getting owned in TLOU multiplayer T-T
(07-27-2015, 10:16 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: oh mah gawds. i'm getting owned in TLOU multiplayer T-T

Yeah. it's really complicated. Just play conservative, don't spam or rush too much, and stick to the team.

Shiv sticks are your friend.
Torchlight 2, working on my sweet Genocider class. Pretty good. Those who have Torchlight 2: RELOADED can use it.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Currently playing Act of Aggression on the side with Elite Dangerous.

Act of Aggression is the successor to one of the better RTS games made but was not too popular due to lack of marketing, Act of War.

It's really good! I definitely recommend it to RTS fans here.
cleared Dragon's Crown on Hard last night using a Sorceress. gonna clear Labyrinth of Chaos up to floor nine before moving on to a different game on the PS3.
After overhearing an argument in the office last week, i'm currently revisiting Demon's Souls. I'm trying to figure out why a lot of people consider the first game to be much harder than it's spiritual sequel. I don't even get the argument in the first place as Dark Souls kicked my ass more often than Demon's Souls ever did. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-04-2015, 02:57 PM)Fox Wrote: After overhearing an argument in the office last week, i'm currently revisiting Demon's Souls. I'm trying to figure out why a lot of people consider the first game to be much harder than it's spiritual sequel. I don't even get the argument in the first place as Dark Souls kicked my ass more often than Demon's Souls ever did. Sad

I think difficulty curves of each game vary with each player. It's always been kind of moot to try and compare everything. That said, Fume Knight was a dingledonger.

I was trying to play Blade and Soul TW again. But eh.