Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:56 PM
Elite: Dangerous
Tang ina, I wanna play this game kaso ang mahal!
(07-09-2015, 04:29 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Tang ina, I wanna play this game kaso ang mahal!

Wag muna kunin yung game kung gusto mo laruin! Ang bagal ng updates! HAHAHA

(07-09-2015, 04:13 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: Black hole fun in Pleiades! Will try to get a part 2 wherein I crash into the Black hole in better quality. (Better quality eats up a lot of Disk space that I dont have)

*https://youtu.be/0Q1fv2s69bA; cannot put more than one vid in one post*

HH, go set your video on public or at least unlisted!

Also, systems near the galactic core tend to be more visible when you roam away from a system's star. 06:37 if you want to see how HUEG the galaxy map is.

And there's also a new bounty hunting community event. I think I'll go there and try a bit of combat again.

Quote:Security forces in Yolen Hub have recently found themselves coming under considerable assault by a group of criminals known as the Syndicate of HIP 116213.

Exact details as to the nature of the Syndicate of HIP 116213 business remains unclear, although sources close to HIP 116213 Security have indicated that the criminal faction is known to be heavily involved in a number of highly illicit activities. In order to provide local security services with the additional manpower they need to combat the Syndicate of HIP 116213, the HIP 116213 Allied & Co are currently looking to employ a number of bounty hunters to help bolster HIP 116213 security.
Video fixed..
Fuunyaah~
(07-09-2015, 12:54 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Video fixed..

Hala.....di nag aayos ng video!!
Have been just recently trading and farming.

Finally got my Asp Explorer!

and from Bert's egging, a Clipper that has so far proven uber uber useful in netting me a lot of cash. Will post screenies asap. Smile

[Image: ZwcGjEd.jpg]

[Image: bpT6WSg.jpg]

[Image: 5lFfF5x.jpg]

[Image: 2tLiXTE.jpg]

[Image: Y5ckjUs.jpg]

[Image: JnpBYgs.jpg]

[Image: RFeRfjB.jpg]

[Image: dx4NDCI.jpg]

[Image: 7GZjcmc.jpg]

This game is such a gem-I really wish more would play it. Wub
[Image: n2bLcVf.jpg]

[Image: L8xAo6h.jpg]

[Image: RFi1iRO.jpg]
Gonna head to explore with some people soon. Still undecided on which kind of ship should I use though.

Quote:-
AE-T/T-III

[Image: BJzwvpg.png]

AMF Terminus

[Image: mLCnc0M.png]

Also tried winging with Jiro last night. I can finally see him, although this isn't reciprocated in turn by his connection.

[Image: pxEFYR0.jpg]

[Image: D1q4VPe.jpg]

[Image: faPLTpE.jpg]

[Image: kiTzcGG.jpg]

[Image: OwiKqOH.jpg]

[Image: FWTdxzy.jpg]
[Image: 02mdErf.jpg]

[Image: HbKicGx.jpg]

[Image: O0iMl0E.jpg]

[Image: iWtcmxH.jpg]

[Image: 8mPO1Po.jpg]

[Image: TrSB8sW.jpg]

[Image: K72FFCx.jpg]

[Image: SL6qUKI.jpg]

[Image: ES7v8CS.jpg]

[Image: 6lbNjht.jpg]

[Image: tWbW1VS.jpg]

[Image: CPmi3BX.jpg]

[Image: ZESzXip.jpg]

[Image: yuEZ2mG.jpg]

[Image: 8OwsBAO.jpg]
Did some combat sessions with Mjting. Lots of different stuff to post, but I'll call it a night for now.

[Image: Cxn6N8R.jpg]

[Image: SbG95ne.jpg]

[Image: TYvTeh8.jpg]