Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:54 PM
What's everyone playing now?
The Last of Us GOTY. fucking hate the stalkers.
But the game is AWESOME right???!??!?!
(07-03-2015, 08:28 PM)Mjting Wrote: But the game is AWESOME right???!??!?!

yup. i just have a hard time dealing with them. always ends up gunning them down. oh and runners that kinda look like clickers (coz they have a bit of fungi sprouting on their heads already). i'd get too close only to find out they're not the blind type. ish's haven was a mess.
(07-04-2015, 08:55 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:

yup. i just have a hard time dealing with them. always ends up gunning them down. oh and runners that kinda look like clickers (coz they have a bit of fungi sprouting on their heads already). i'd get too close only to find out they're not the blind type. ish's haven was a mess.

The game DOES have a pretty difficult way of teaching you. However, I think that's the point. haha.
(07-05-2015, 10:36 PM)Mjting Wrote:

The game DOES have a pretty difficult way of teaching you. However, I think that's the point. haha.

i had another encounter with the pseudoclickers. learned from last time tho. listened carefully, no clicks = not a clicker hahaha.
(07-06-2015, 11:28 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote:

i had another encounter with the pseudoclickers. learned from last time tho. listened carefully, no clicks = not a clicker hahaha.

Yeah that's more like it. It generally pays off to play super conservative in game, with short spurts of aggression when needed.Salute
(07-07-2015, 01:04 AM)Mjting Wrote:

Yeah that's more like it. It generally pays off to play super conservative in game, with short spurts of aggression when needed.Salute

actually, im playing too conservatively. have three of each item, and enough to make another batch of three. all guns are topped up, but im still being the greedy hoarder and would rather choke all the things hahahaha

on topic:
playing Terraria again coz of a new content update
(07-07-2015, 09:19 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 01:04 AM)Mjting Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 08:55 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: yup. i just have a hard time dealing with them. always ends up gunning them down. oh and runners that kinda look like clickers (coz they have a bit of fungi sprouting on their heads already). i'd get too close only to find out they're not the blind type. ish's haven was a mess.

actually, im playing too conservatively. have three of each item, and enough to make another batch of three. all guns are topped up, but im still being the greedy hoarder and would rather choke all the things hahahaha

on topic:
playing Terraria again coz of a new content update

LOL I was the same too. I was super OC with the items. Sophie
(07-03-2015, 08:07 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: The Last of Us GOTY. fucking hate the stalkers.

Try out the multiplayer! Big grin

Re: difficulty curve, yeah the game does a pretty good job of teaching you how to play along the way
(07-08-2015, 03:12 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 08:07 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: The Last of Us GOTY. fucking hate the stalkers.

Try out the multiplayer! Big grin

when i finish the storymode XD also add me on PSN so i can find you when i do play multiplayer.

also question. how does the new game plus work? i read somewhere it's unlocked for the difficulty you finish the game in, but you can change difficulty at any time, how does the game work out which is which?
(07-08-2015, 03:14 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: also question. how does the new game plus work? i read somewhere it's unlocked for the difficulty you finish the game in, but you can change difficulty at any time, how does the game work out which is which?

I've only finished the game in normal mode so far, IIRC after finishing it it said I could start a new game in a very hard mode (I think it's for GOTY only?) which wasn't there before. Haven't tried it yet actually. I did finish Left Behind but that was it
(07-08-2015, 03:38 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 03:14 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: also question. how does the new game plus work? i read somewhere it's unlocked for the difficulty you finish the game in, but you can change difficulty at any time, how does the game work out which is which?

I've only finished the game in normal mode so far, IIRC after finishing it it said I could start a new game in a very hard mode (I think it's for GOTY only?) which wasn't there before. Haven't tried it yet actually. I did finish Left Behind but that was it

hmm, that sounds like grounded mode.

anyway, does MP affect the campaign in any way? or vice versa?
(07-08-2015, 05:01 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 03:38 PM)Sforza Wrote:

hmm, that sounds like grounded mode.

anyway, does MP affect the campaign in any way? or vice versa?

I don't think MP affects SP mode in any way.
ah okies. i thought it would be like some other games where getting an achievement or clearing a mission in SP would unlock a weapon or item for use in MP.
Anyone here play Hawken? I played it before but my pc was crap, too much latency on my controllers. Now that I've upgraded, I find my self playing it again Smile