Current time: 04-20-2024, 08:14 AM
What's everyone playing now?
after a very long search i finally found a copy ^____^
Metropolismania 2 (PS2) - it's like simcity meets sims meets animal crossing minus the animals. it's deceivingly simple at first, like most Natsume games, but it gets tricky as you go further and will drain away your time. i'm only on the second city and i've already sunk in more than eight hours.

couldn't find any decent review or trailer so here's a random LP of it.
Met a Saudi guy in the company who has the same hobbies as I do. Unfortunately, he plays World of Warcraft and Hearthstone so I got reeled in too. I forgot to pay for my Internet connection (again) so I am unable to play until the weekend. Also playing Shadow Era on my phone and currently waiting for my PC copy of Dark Souls 2.
[Image: 21.jpg]
finished d3 reaper of souls as a crusader , trying out adventure mode
(04-28-2014, 06:50 PM)AEA1 Wrote: finished d3 reaper of souls as a crusader , trying out adventure mode

Whats your ID? Lets play sometime!
Fuunyaah~
I just finished Chrono Phantasma and I have no idea what to do with my life again. Giving PC DkS2 a break for now.

I need an MMORPG fix.

What's a nice MMORPG now ._.
(05-08-2014, 09:14 PM)Zefyr Wrote: I just finished Chrono Phantasma and I have no idea what to do with my life again. Giving PC DkS2 a break for now.

I need an MMORPG fix.

What's a nice MMORPG now ._.

Nothing!
Fuunyaah~
playing XIII on PC and some Loadout
Macross 30. I haven't really played a dungeon crawler mecha for a long time.
SDGO, Disgaea 3 on the Vita, and Extreme Vs. as usual.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Just finished Castle of Illusion (it was a free PSN game). Surprisingly solid platforming. Also very nostalgic for me as I loved the Sega Genesis original. Smile
Aura Kingdom and maybe gonna load up Freelancer again (X3 Terran Conflict/Albion Preload causes my laptop to overheat and shutdown T-T )
Tried Bound by Flame but I don't like it much. Now playing Divinity: Original Sin and it's awesome! If you're a fan of isometric RPGs, this one will not disappoint. Can't wait for the full game on June 20.
Child of Light was nice.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Bound by Flame was disgusting. It tried to be hard the wrong way. Gad.

Soooo trying to get back into PSO2

Killer is Dead when it's out

Kingdom Under Fire II is purty cool, but that's mainly because I enjoy Eastern Genocide type gameplay
I'm kinda envious that SEA players can now play PSO2 in English. I have it on my Vita but in Japanese. =/