Current time: 03-29-2024, 09:27 PM
Warframe
Space Ninja F2P co-op game
I've been playing a single missions here and there for the most part, but I'm still in Mercury. I'm kind of struggling with the use of E for melee attacks - something about it seems unergonomic when paired with WASD controls.

Anyway, I just learned that you can use the gamepad on the PC version. Coupled with MotioninJoy and a PS3 controller... good times coming up ahead!

Technically my shooting percentage will drop by a few points, but what the hell. Smile
(01-06-2014, 11:15 PM)Grim Wrote: I've been playing a single missions here and there for the most part, but I'm still in Mercury. I'm kind of struggling with the use of E for melee attacks - something about it seems unergonomic when paired with WASD controls.

Anyway, I just learned that you can use the gamepad on the PC version. Coupled with MotioninJoy and a PS3 controller... good times coming up ahead!

Technically my shooting percentage will drop by a few points, but what the hell. Smile

Ahaha, add me. My name is "Rangulf" in the game. I can help you with some missions if ever. What times do you usually play?
(01-07-2014, 12:39 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote:
(01-06-2014, 11:15 PM)Grim Wrote: I've been playing a single missions here and there for the most part, but I'm still in Mercury. I'm kind of struggling with the use of E for melee attacks - something about it seems unergonomic when paired with WASD controls.

Ahaha, add me. My name is "Rangulf" in the game. I can help you with some missions if ever. What times do you usually play?

Usually around 11-2 PM during random weekdays and weekends. Smile
I've been doing random runs lately with Rick and Hellheart. I can help you with some missions as well if needed. Not to mention I haven't also progressed much in unlocking normal missions at the solar system. LOL

Oh, and add me as well. My IGN is "Grifs".
Kind of getting tired of this game. Needs a lot of grinding and really few selection of weapons if i dont pay. Unlocked dual Sakana, but it took me around a week to do so >_<

Finished Mercury but I don't think I can handle the next planet yet unless I have company. I'm on the next planet but I'm still on INITIATE[1]. Is there anyway to gain those platinum thing that unlocks stuff without paying?
(01-07-2014, 03:12 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Kind of getting tired of this game. Needs a lot of grinding and really few selection of weapons if i dont pay. Unlocked dual Sakana, but it took me around a week to do so >_<

Finished Mercury but I don't think I can handle the next planet yet unless I have company. I'm on the next planet but I'm still on INITIATE[1]. Is there anyway to gain those platinum thing that unlocks stuff without paying?

Players can trade credits, mods, and platinum with each other. Mods that you can get from more dangerous areas are in demand though, so being able to farm plat will take a while. >___<

You'll also reach a point where spending weapons for plat is really useless, as you can easily craft every weapon in the near future.

I don't know what the features are currently present in the PS4 version, but is it lacking in player population? The game really gets utterly repetitive and 1-dimensional if you're always playing by yourself. I had to actually look for a clan with a huge playerbase so I can play with anyone if I want to. Other than that, it's the reason why I took a VERY long break from the game. LOL
Rick, Bert, added you both. My IGN is Grimweeper.
Add me too! HellHeart

Soloed pretty much everything on Warframe, thanks to having NAT problems last year. Seems more enjoyable playing with friends than pugs.
Fuunyaah~
am playing warframe on the pc. add me up. just started today
user name docblueskies.
Cool, doc. Adding you now.
am gonna wait for you guys here on the playstation side, don't wanna start again -__-
(01-08-2014, 11:25 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: am gonna wait for you guys here on the playstation side, don't wanna start again -__-

Grad has been playing for a week or so and he already has Ignis and a Rhino.. Tongue
(He can also make a Nekros if he wanted to and a lot more)
You sure you dont want to start all over again? Tongue
Fuunyaah~
Yeah I'll stick around psn till u guys get here. I don't even play that much anyway, been hooked up to other games Smile
Just replied to DE's customer service for their quick response regarding the issue I had with the Cicero Crisis event. Although they couldn't update my score, they awarded me with the prizes for hitting 100 points. Thanks to you guys who helped me during the mission! I'm guessing it was Lord_Leperman and Goat who came along with me and Hell Heart.

Now, time to go back to farming for Split Chamber and Heavy Caliber. LOL.
[Image: 21.jpg]
One of the runs with Mix, Rick and Doc yesterday on that same old mine again. Idk what's up with youtube drastically reducing the video quality when it gets a little graphic intensive though. LOL

Also, the new shotgun is a beast. At least what I've seen in the trailers. It's slash-based though afaik.