LRLB-111 Ryugen
KE armor decreased. 693->663
Turning Performance improved. 7986->8986

Weapons:

Specific laser rifle
Au-L-K3
SHIOBUNE mdl.1
SHIOBUNE mdl.2
At TUNE when purchasing, if 1 or 2 points are scored, the lock on speed becomes incorrect -> has been fixed

Shotgun
KURENAI mdl.1
Ammo Capacity decreased. 45->35
Firing Accuracy decreased. 62->56

KURENAI mdl.2
Ammo Capacity decreased. 45->35
Firing Accuracy decreased. 62->50

Handguns
KIGIRI mdl.1
Ammo Capacity decreased. 120->90
Firing Accuracy decreased. 90->77

AKIGIRI mdl.2
Ammo Capacity decreased. 150->110
Firing Accuracy decreased. 90->76
Fuunyaah~
^Are any of those the devil spawn Handguns :T?

Also hold yer muffins, all dis DLC. Dese voice packs.

I wants dem ;w;
Yeah, AKIGIRI mdl 2. Decrease in accuracy and ammo. It's less lethal now. By the way, who has been going on normal sorties without adequate support or allies? Or team lv just dropped from max to SS -___-
Haven't been on in a while, dunno. Maybe they got cheesed by Akigiris over and over :T?
(10-23-2013, 12:28 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Haven't been on in a while, dunno. Maybe they got cheesed by Akigiris over and over :T?

Havent been on either due to router problems (Fixed now btw). I just check via ACVD link and yep, raped by the Pistol squad thrice..

It's fine IMO, its just rank and it just means we just need to get better at playing with each other.. Tongue
Fuunyaah~
Is it me or do they have a vendetta against shotguns in every last AC game...? Why nerf them AGAIN? ._.
Fuck no why the provos Shock What's next? Shotguns with zero decay rates?

imo the karasawa is the weapon that really needs to get nerfed.
Been doing story missions as of late.

My Googling skills seem inadequate. Are there g guides for unac creation? In depth ones? my unac pretty much serves only as a distraction
wtf, the weak sawa's EN drain just pumped up from 8000 to 28000!!! Now it's unusable, not even by my most efficient designsT_T
^Wat

Is that a bug or something or is that... is that legit @_@?
That sounds like a bug. A typo or something. That is a lot of rain even for a rifle right?
nope it's not a bug. it's official
anyone going to virra over the weekend? I need a r3 psn card to buy the UNAC dlc.
@AEA1

Those are tradable and usable if you have the chips for it.. Tweaking the one that flau gave to me.

Encountered a bug last night wherein fragrant was considered a light biped during a match got a medal too! No wonder my AC felt like it was a lightweight biped.
Fuunyaah~
I ended up building Blue Magnolia's frame before I even encountered her. ._. Kinda cool, kinda irritating at the same time. I just stared more and more at the parts she was using until it clicked. Was too busy running away from the Karasawa and grumbling to notice the parts the first time around. (Was also too busy staring at said Karasawa instead of her frame in the intro.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Verdict Day Patch 1.06 Gradlein 7 13,053 12-14-2013, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Gradlein
  AC3: I think, i just hacked armored core 3 Serph 4 6,786 05-26-2012, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Serph
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 29,709 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  LR: Core-part Preferences NiX 43 46,603 01-19-2010, 09:18 AM
Last Post: DarkFury
  Armored Core 2 NiX 17 18,795 10-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Last Post: NiX