Current time: 03-29-2024, 11:48 PM
Armored Core: Verdict Day
(10-11-2013, 12:04 AM)Serene Wrote: I had ast missiles and dual karasawa on Tetsuyama earlier. I think I hit a few asses by mistake.

Oh. I made a UNAC to tank me. It ends up S-ing up me rank after sorties :3c

Get the mic! THE MIC! Its there somewhere!
Fuunyaah~
Krittanai's team was able to take black glint down with tanks and autocannons. I guess their high TE def helped them survive the blades We're not worthy

So the game plan for the vob part
of that is fire and hope it hits?
yeah you have to wing it, I think KE rockets or a tank with cannons playing chicken with it during its strafing run is the best bet.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

HAS ANYONE BEAT LiV YET!?!?!?! SO FRUSTRATING ARRRGHHHHHHHHHH WE'VE BEAT EVERY BOSS BUT HIM! JasonChairShockVomitWtfGlare
I caved.

Zefyr, Bloody Unicorn. Heading out in a few minutes.
(10-12-2013, 05:05 PM)illusion B* Wrote: HAS ANYONE BEAT LiV YET!?!?!?! SO FRUSTRATING ARRRGHHHHHHHHHH WE'VE BEAT EVERY BOSS BUT HIM! JasonChairShockVomitWtfGlare

We were able to drop her to 120k and that's the best we could on our first serious try..
Fuunyaah~
(10-12-2013, 05:51 PM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(10-12-2013, 05:05 PM)illusion B* Wrote: HAS ANYONE BEAT LiV YET!?!?!?! SO FRUSTRATING ARRRGHHHHHHHHHH WE'VE BEAT EVERY BOSS BUT HIM! JasonChairShockVomitWtfGlare

We were able to drop her to 120k and that's the best we could on our first serious try..

I think we were fighting her wrong. I spent a lot of time away from immediate cover and ketp getting hit. I'm not also what sniper rifles is most effective for her.

I really like that the Emblems of Flame Fly and the Beehive Mercenary group thingies are here in ACVD. Adds a sense of connection =w=

ALSO I think I have an idea on the timeline

So, AC4 - ACfA happens. All well and good. Which route though?

For one it could've been the ORCA route, since I'm guessing the 'Towers' are actually the Assault Cells that were placed in orbit during the time of AC4~fA

[Image: 10-3-2010_11-10-24_PM.png]

Or in general, any route coulda happened, since eventually I'm pretty sure those things are going to fall down back into the Earth from whence they came. Unless they were constructed in space but that's beside the point.

So dat thing falls.

Technology inside

WOOOOOOOO

Zoop Bop

ACV~Verdict Day

BAM!

Plot.

Also Magnolia Curtis is a descendant of Fran Curtis, yer Operator in ACV. WOOP WOOP OWOP WWOPWOFKSAOANO.

It's early in the morning.

WHEEEEEEE.

What generally happen in special sorties? Prepping a general ac base for such encounters
Either you'll fight World Bosses or you'll fight against other players.

Have a AC design you're comfortable with in teamfights ready for Vs. Players. As for World Bosses, the other know about it more than me. Each boss has a specific Map that they're attached to, so by looking at the map after the Sortie timer helps in identifying it. Each boss has their own weaknesses, which is usually KE... usually. I think.

*Cue other people who know more than me to explain more o3o *
Ah ok. For other players I have my base frame. Will experiment for the world bosses though .
Most world bosses are weak to KE and they mostly dish out heavy TE damage.
Fuunyaah~
(10-16-2013, 01:14 AM)Sero Wrote: Will experiment for the world bosses though .

There's a grace period where the bosses all become available for a couple of hours. IIRC it was sunday when I was able to record them.

[Image: ACVD_BOSS_LOC.jpg]

Dang exusia is back... Used to farm money off that guy xD

Then again it was with a grind blade and I died 2 out of 5 times xD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Verdict Day Patch 1.06 Gradlein 7 13,060 12-14-2013, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Gradlein
  AC3: I think, i just hacked armored core 3 Serph 4 6,788 05-26-2012, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Serph
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 29,721 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  LR: Core-part Preferences NiX 43 46,615 01-19-2010, 09:18 AM