Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:02 PM
Build a PC
and other games too XD
Also consider buying a laptop from the US and having it shipped here through something like Johnny Air. Usually turns out cheaper spec-for-spec even with the shipping. Risk mo nga lang is the delivery and the warranty.
(05-10-2013, 11:04 AM)NiX Wrote: Also consider buying a laptop from the US and having it shipped here through something like Johnny Air. Usually turns out cheaper spec-for-spec even with the shipping. Risk mo nga lang is the delivery and the warranty.

Looked into it as this option is highly suggested but I just though its too much trouble, if I was getting something that was top of the line I'd consider it.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(05-13-2013, 03:20 AM)clonezero Wrote:
(05-10-2013, 11:04 AM)NiX Wrote: Also consider buying a laptop from the US and having it shipped here through something like Johnny Air. Usually turns out cheaper spec-for-spec even with the shipping. Risk mo nga lang is the delivery and the warranty.

Looked into it as this option is highly suggested but I just though its too much trouble, if I was getting something that was top of the line I'd consider it.

If ever you decide on it - this is the brand of my current notebook.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
After much prodding from my family members I changed my mind and decided to get one abroad. My sister working in Malaysia is coming home in mid july for her birthday and she showed me this:

http://www.lelong.com.my/asus-s56cm-xx27...Sale-P.htm

Its 5k+ cheaper (converted price is around 37k) and it has an additional 24gb ssd hard drive.

Down side is it has a somewhat slower processor.

I also have to wait for a month before getting my grubby hands on it but that also means I would have the whole amount with me already so I don't need any sort of loans anymore. This kinds of makes the waiting period a moot point for me.

Those laptops Haywire posted made me drool and my eyes bleed at the same time. I may try for one of those in the future if I need to upgrade/replace the one I will be getting.

My sister just bought my laptop and will be getting it from her in mid july.
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ide...ries/y400/

She found a very good deal for it at the last minute and when I saw the vid card (it had the 750 model) I immediately said yes.

Soon I'll be playing Total Annihilation at the 5k pop cap and of course 3D hentai games!!!

FINALLY! Domo

Currently licking testing out my new laptop!!!