Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:56 PM
small errors, or things that aren't in AC, but should be
LOL yeah they fire buck. LOL
It should be something like a cross between a rifle and a handgun but with higher heat and limited to 2-3 rounds per mag.
My Chain Gun is Jammed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_gun
There is (i think) a single-barrel chain gun in LR and another in fA. Most of the rapid-fire, multi-barrel cannons in the PS2 series are mistakenly called "chain guns". At least fA corrects this and differs between the chain and gatling variants.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Kailan naman kaya magiging railgun ang kanilang railgun LOL
Hindi kasi nila binabasa yung mga reklamo sa RR kaya hindi nagbago ang LR Portable!
(03-10-2010, 04:59 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Kailan naman kaya magiging railgun ang kanilang railgun LOL

Pag nakanood na sila ng kahit Zoids man lang.
'Signatures are overrated.'
No real sniping option for the sniper rifles. Although I think it wouldn't work well in AC vs AC since they move too fast, it might work against tanks and MTs, or even some OB-less heavy bipeds. Gotta blame the level design in the older games too. The levels are too small and pretty much most of it is made of tunnels.

Tactical gameplay, that's what's lacking.
They could have included a special rule for sniper rifles in that they would've forced your AC to go into a prone position (or at least a stationary one) when readying the sniper rifle, trading mobility for increased accuracy, range and damage. Although if that were implemented, i doubt many people will still wanna equip them.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
FROM designed ACs(LR) to boost faster with their feet planted on the ground rather than off the ground, it's almost like ACs run on wheels.
Wouldn't that be mostly because while ACs are airborne the boosters have to support it both horizontally and vertically while on the ground it only has to rely on boosting it horizontally? I have to admit though there must be some sort of slippery/wheel/slight hovering mechanism on every biped, quad, and reverse joint legs to be able to move that fast on the ground without the problem of just wrecking whatever it's skidding across @_@
Yeah I think the lift it gets(when you hold the boost button whilst airborne) causes the slow down. Unnecessary stats like vertical speed would have been helpful.
Shinigami and I were talking about ACV once.
One of the things we noticed is that when you ram/kick another AC, there's no damage on your AC.

There should also part breakage here. it would make kneelers more efficient.
Just think how useful they could've been if they cripple or disarm everything they see.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Yeah, kneelers should have been tweaked a lot more. Despite the deflection bonus, it isn't that practical right now :/

And the part breakage thing would've been so awesome. You already see your armor get blasted once in a while, that should affect your ACs performance. Of course that might make the learning curve a lot steeper, but to that I say "matira matibay" lol.
Some parts seem to have missing stats. iirc bipeds don't have the recoil buff stat while the quads don't have the deflection stat. No values on the OB too.
Also right now I can only guess that the boost speeds are still using the same unit like in the previous games(kph).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The things I do for AC Lord_Leperman 7 9,842 04-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Hempire