Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:32 PM
ACV General Discussion
Now that we have kicks and rams for melee I'm not sure what's gonna happen to blades. They're very powerful but you come to a complete stop after you slash.
No one's currently online in ACO's group. I've been defending their areas earlier until I got raped by a duo. Was able to kill at least one AC and almost another in a 1v2 match though, but then I died.
(01-21-2012, 09:02 PM)Goat Wrote: No one's currently online in ACO's group. I've been defending their areas earlier until I got raped by a duo. Was able to kill at least one AC and almost another in a 1v2 match though, but then I died.

Yo really, when did this happen!?"

Edit: The server has been constantly booting us out of the online portion. Now its down for the second time.
(01-21-2012, 01:34 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Now that we have kicks and rams for melee I'm not sure what's gonna happen to blades. They're very powerful but you come to a complete stop after you slash.

Dash kick and then slash capitalizing on the momentum?
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
(01-21-2012, 09:21 PM)farmboy28 Wrote:
(01-21-2012, 09:02 PM)Goat Wrote: No one's currently online in ACO's group. I've been defending their areas earlier until I got raped by a duo. Was able to kill at least one AC and almost another in a 1v2 match though, but then I died.

Yo really, when did this happen!?

Just a few minutes ago, I guess that's about half an hour ago to be exact. They're online now though. Currently starting a sortie with them. There's a current problem with ACV though; frequent disconnections.
Double post:

How does one hire mercenaries? I've been seeing JE hiring some!
@Goat
Not exactly sure how the whole thing works. There's an option where you can either select them through a list or just randomly hire someone.
I'm more interested on how to get hired. It was pretty quiet last night.

(01-21-2012, 09:29 PM)McCale Wrote: Dash kick and then slash capitalizing on the momentum?
It's quite hard to pull of combos since both moves require energy. On the other hand you can dash kick as much as you want when you're in scan mode.

So is it time for me to buy a PS3?
Maybe just wait for Leperman's approval.....
If you loved Armored Core up till this point and still do, FU--YES.

This game does right what ACFA was meant to do but didn't, its balanced, little lag, and fun as hell.

Pretty much everyone I talked to (Niji's ACU, Goat, every MV member I've played with) and crap load of other people loved it
Hell, I was playing ALL night until the second time the server went down.
You can hire mercs with the two buttons under mission start at the team setup menu. You have mission start, hire mercenary, open slot to publick (random merc joins), and check player info buttons there.

To be a mercenary you have to use one of the buttons on the main World Menu. I can't remember exactly which one it was, but I want to say it's the button under the news button. So 4th button down that is lit up. From there you set up your AC and AC's picture and then hit the ready button at the bottom. Then you just wait, and wait, and wait until someone hires you.
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs
a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

[Image: Niji87.png]
Hey that worked. Thanks! That raises the difficulty.
From what I understand there's:
Intrusion - Destroy structures
Dominion - Destroy structures/ ACs
Defence -i think similar to dominion but you're on the defensive side.
(01-22-2012, 12:23 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Hey that worked. Thanks! That raises the difficulty.
From what I understand there's:
Intrusion - Destroy structures
Dominion - Destroy structures/ ACs
Defence -i think similar to dominion but you're on the defensive side.

Defense games will have team members on standby deployed against invading players with the same set of rules.
After being on hiatus from armored core for years, I was pleasantly surprised with how well Armored Core 5 turned out.

Here's to hoping I can get the rust out by full launch,

[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Agh WTF I'm STUCK ON A WALL DURING A MISSION AGAINST 5 ACs. I can't move at all. I'm gonna get rated as an 'idiot' after the match D:

Actually fuck they just shot me to pieces. Hooray. Yeah, there's a wall bug thing apparently.

Edit: Oh, and it's back to maintenance again. What the fffFFFFFFffuck.

================================================================================

I guess this should fit in here.

DarklingVladd (from ACO/MV) Wrote:Yeah, it looks like both system servers are out.

You can check the server status here
http://www.armoredcore.net/players/acv/

================================================================================

BREAKING NEWS

- The server has ended.
I recently updated my ACV Setup Guide topic and added me doing a playthrough of the ACV demo mission where I get all the subquests done but two. A third one is greyed out, but that's the Speed Kill B subquest, which is buggy. It randomly doesn't count itself at times. All you have to do is blow up the AC in the middle of mission quickly and you should get it, though the cutscene that starts immediately afterwards where he runs away bugs it out a good portion of the time.

JP ACV Demo - Story Mission Playthrough

EDIT: I forgot to mention I also did an AC Showcase of my ACs in the demo as well as a LW Bipedal Gameplay Showcase on Justin.TV. Mind you it was streamed, so the quality is lower than normal. It should still help showcase just how LWs move and play, though. Also take note that this LW is at its absolute max in weight and I even had to give up on equipping recon units (which are how you scan stuff through buildings/radar) so I lost track of my target a few times more than I normally would. Weight caps in ACV are serious business and you can't carry much on bipedals, especially LWs.

Here's the link to the video if any of you want to watch it.

ACV Demo - Niji's AC Showcase + LW Biped Play
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs
a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

[Image: Niji87.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 99,967 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 29,704 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 67,909 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaiZengar666
  AC3p Discussion Black Dragon 115 153,503 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Fox
  FA Discussion J.E_Magog 307 341,176 08-25-2009, 11:53 AM