Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:13 AM
New Year's Resolutions!
this years new years resolution(w/c sounds hard for me): gain lots of weight.. =_=

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
New Year's resolution for me: Act my age, generally.

1. Start to sleep properly and wake up at the right times
2. Learn to prioritize stuff, especially the balance between school, working out, and gaming.
3. Lose at least half of my unwanted weight by the end of the year.
4. Learn a lot about how to best live my life
5. Start planning for the near future.
6. Learn to save money
7. Learn ways to make money grow.
8. Be damn straight about my issue with Religion.
#8.......this might help...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rEsPimB5Jq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rEsPimB5Jq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and the last 2 mins of this vid....
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fB3fFXPFlq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fB3fFXPFlq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Resolution: make 2010 my healthiest year yet. That means controlled everything.
(01-01-2010, 01:25 AM)azuriel07 Wrote: this years new years resolution(w/c sounds hard for me): gain lots of weight.. =_=

you know there's a simple answer to that ... join more RR meets =)
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

My New Year's Resolution: WORK WORK WORK!!! Kaya kaya? Update ko na lang next year...
'Signatures are overrated.'
(01-01-2010, 02:51 PM)clonezero Wrote:
(01-01-2010, 01:25 AM)azuriel07 Wrote: this years new years resolution(w/c sounds hard for me): gain lots of weight.. =_=

you know there's a simple answer to that ... join more RR meets =)

Go to Grams moar Woot
Be normal(that means NOT BEING ME) (
WTF is normal anyway?
Normal is boring. Normal is not the RR way. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
But being abnormal is so common that it's normal Blink

-Learn 5 new songs in the drums.
-Learn another instrument.
-Learn at least 1 song with at least 3 instruments.
-Get accepted in the music club.
MUST PASS!!
Jason Jason Jason

-Learn to cook faster.
-Become strong enough to flip things in a pan/wok
-Limit self to experimenting on CHEAP steaks ._.
-Quit playing with knives though it never hurt anyone yet.

-Not ever visiting 4chan...ESPECIALLY /U/ again.
-Drinking more than 1 glass of water a day...even if water makes me feel sick ._.
-Sulk and emo less.
-Try not to be so "open" since it creeps people out ._.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
wok flipping eh? try flipping sand on wok then water.......then....nightmare mode.....flip boiling water! Takes months before nightmare mode......i suggest focus on rhythm rather than strength.....more dex instead of strength...meaning if you're cooking fried rice on wok you'll be cooking smaller portions but speedy flipping~~~strength will come later on.....level up the rhythm within!.......of course everything i said was meant to be inside my head. (~___~)
also, if you're into knives....well get to know how to sharpen one manually.....you can have it machine sharpened but the feeling you get from sharpening your own knives.......ala Monster Hunter.....is well....so nice that if i can only test it out on some flesh!(O___O)
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Shame. I slept when the fireworks were set loose at 12am, Jan 2010 to make up for the lack of sleep by entertaining a lot of visitors for days during the wake of a departed one.

So... I have no new year's resolution. Big grin
In no particular order.

* Find a job by the second quarter of the year.
* Control the random and impulsive spending that's taken over me for the last several months.
* Assemble at least two-thirds of the unbuilt plamos lying around the room before getting any more.
* Finish the Space Marine army i started painting last year before adding any more squads, battle-suits or special characters to it.
* Resist the nigh-almighty urge to mouth off or fire away with a snarky side-comment whenever anyone says something disagreeable to me. It's gotten me into trouble countless time already.
* Try to get back into writing. Even just simple snippets or small articles.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(01-02-2012, 10:08 AM)Fox Wrote: * Try to get back into writing. Even just simple snippets or small articles.

Get your ass on the front page. LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HAPPY NEW YEAR!! MALIGAYANG BAGONG TAON!! zero_kanipan 17 21,394 01-03-2011, 06:43 AM
Last Post: Serene