Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:53 PM
AC:LR Garage Duel
Testing your ACs in PvP
Lol. I was wondering who the fk "your mom" was. I shoulda fkn known, hahaha. Oh man. I'll have to post my garage up here too and submit a bot.
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs
a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

[Image: Niji87.png]
(05-25-2011, 01:26 PM)your mom Wrote: Nah fox I was building the match up. Do you guys not do that over there? Somehow your post vanished!

Nah, it doesn't work that way here. It comes off as rude at times, as much as objectively it sounds neutral. Part of it is because we really put our passion into designs we make, and part of out identity is in the design and such. Therefore, when saying it'll lose, it indirectly says that the person himself will lose, and no one wants to hear something bad about himself coming from others.

But don't worry about it, in the end as long as everyone understands each other then it's fine. :p I'm looking forward to using both ACs.

Nothing wrong with a bit of hype, but maybe in a different way.
Just lost in translation shit. Don't worry about it. Carry on with the ACs!
Der Jager vs Osiris
Kongongongo
Quadgina(bottom pic) http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2643
Firecracker http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...tid=606&hl= (initially wanted Wanzer's Thundershot but then I noticed Firecracker runs on Kongoh + B2)
Ok, we'll take Fox's, TM's, Arch Angel's, and J.E.'s entries for this week.

Sorry Andrew :p
(05-25-2011, 02:31 PM)atdsutm Wrote: Der Jager vs Osiris

I'd like to see this too.

Smile
Nix and I are meeting tonight around 5pm-6:30 or 7. We might take one of the entries by then, we don't know which one, but we'll try to start this evening and get results up soon.
Haha, I think chronologically should be fine.
(05-25-2011, 07:23 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Ok, so it's the following:

AA's AA: http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...pid7857660

Head: CR-H97X5-EYE(0,0,4,6,0)
Core: CR-C75U2 (0,0,3,7,0)
Arms: CR-A72F (2,0,0,8,0)
Legs: CR-LH80S2 (0,0,2,8,0)
Booster: B03-VULTURE2 (0,6,2,2)
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91 (0,9,1)
Radiator: ANANDA (0,0,10)
Inside: 105D-MEDUSA
Extension: E06RM-GAR2
Back Unit R: WB260-HARPY
Back Unit L: WB01M-NYMPHIE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR93RL
Arm Unit L: CR-YWH05R3
Hanger Unit R: CR-WH69-H
Hanger Unit L: CR-WH69-H

Optional parts: Amino,ES,SS,L+,CODON,R+,MARISHI

VS.

Fox's Astralis:

[Image: DSC04782.jpg]

DRONE - 70 shell defense, 30 energy defense
U4 - 60 shell defense, 40 energy defense
MACAQUE - 50 shell defense, 50 energy defense
89F - 30 cooling, 50 shell defense, 30 energy defense

internal and motive parts
VULTURE2 - 100 booster heat
F73H
G91 - 100 energy output
ANANDA - 30 energy drain, 70 cooling

armaments
RM3
SATYROS
GAST
GAST
69H
SYLPH

optionals
AMINO
ES
SS
LA
L+
CODON
MARISHI

Alright. This one's done.

I initially thought it'd be an Arch Angel curbstomp. But it turned out that the two ACs were pretty evenly matched. Both are spammy middleweights with similar speed, defense, and range.

Our matches were pretty close, with neither AC really having any distinct advantage over the other. It all came down to tactics and the condition of the pilot.

The replay I saved, which I'll try to upload over the weekend, has AA barely winning via time-out. But Astralis took its share of matches too. I think it's safe to conclude that this one's a draw.
Agreed, though AA's unit was easier to pilot and has stable performance and pretty standard.

I used Fox's AC more often so here's what I think of it: Fox's AC had the 98F, but was offset by the U4's drain, making its refresh a little less than expected and had to risk itself to get a proper launch angle for the SATYROS + RM3. Payoff is huge when those hit though and can easily turn the tide of a match if hits are consistent. The GAST surprisingly hits a lot when you can hold a lock at close ranges. The hangars weren't really necessary, but against a tough opponent that likes to hang back and has tough armor they were really needed. I'd prefer two 69Hs though than than a combination 69H with the SYLPH. Armor's ok, but a bit lacking for the overall speed of the unit.
(05-27-2011, 04:31 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: I used Fox's AC more often so here's what I think of it: Fox's AC had the 98F, but was offset by the U4's drain, making its refresh a little less than expected

Relative to the AA, anyway, which has more energy supply. Not that Astralis' 4500 EN is lacking in any way.

To be fair to Leperman, I think I've recently had much more practice than him. edit: Oh, and we weren't deliberately trying to stall. LOL
So arch_angel showed me how his AC is properly used. In that case, it definitely wins over Astralis. Leperman really was just off the other day. Tongue
I think that Gast AC can be successful, but it needs to be built a bit faster and with larger box to be more solid I feel.
Things like changing left rifle up to R3 and legs up to Cougar2/Dingo2 would do it good. Right arm gast is actually a pretty strong rifle.

More vids!
The DPS of the dual Gast is pretty good up close. The AC just needs the speed to close in with it. Like G91 to LOTUS. Possibly VULTURE2 to GULL. And maybe DRONE to EYE3 or something. I think Fox is pretty set about the legs.

Quad vs Quad vid tomorrow!