Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:02 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(09-18-2010, 01:47 AM)RoninFang Wrote: O_O

"Next year, new courses are going to be offered at iAcademy.

Fashion design, MMA (multimedia arts) and game design."

and kinda checked their website their more of a IT school so i am i having my doubts already most probably their game design/MMA course would focus more on the techy side leaving out the art side which is also important

man i lot of schools/colleges feel like their trying to compete with CSB now a days XD ever since CSB released their game design course...

...and man i feel unlucky now the colleges start bringing up all theses animation/game design courses XD and a lot more are jumping into the course with no idea its not as simple as it looks

hmmm which reminds me about iacademy they kinda had a booth during cinaexpo 2010 and they showed some of the students works... their figure drawing classes look decent actually thinking about it or UST since ust is kinda more known for traditional art and figure drawing is more of a traditional art anyways if its not to pricy but the other seems like normal everyday stuff

Actually, iAcademy is now an animation school of some sort. More than 50% of students are in animation. It used to be a tech school though D: But it's okay, I like the animation students. I just wish there were -more- IT students >.>
(09-18-2010, 01:19 AM)Goat Wrote: Rant/Rave:

My analog nub finally started borkening after finishing ACX2. At least, I'm gonna be having a happy departure from any PSP game, as most games have been irritating me lately. FUCK YOU PSP!

Just use the joysens plugin and you'll be fine
7 years ago, I broke a mirror.

Last Friday, I won 1st place in the Mooncake festival for the 8th time in a row (8 years straight) (though the one last year was taken away by Ondoy)

Today, I'm getting a new (dual sim + TV ability) cellphone.....

Oh and I got a Beagle puppy for free >__>

His name is Billy (for now)

Anyone else have an idea what to name him? XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(09-19-2010, 08:42 PM)HayWire Wrote: 7 years ago, I broke a mirror.

Last Friday, I won 1st place in the Mooncake festival for the 8th time in a row (8 years straight) (though the one last year was taken away by Ondoy)

Today, I'm getting a new (dual sim + TV ability) cellphone.....

Oh and I got a Beagle puppy for free >__>

His name is Billy (for now)

Anyone else have an idea what to name him? XD

Here are some I can think of: (of course, just to give you an idea / basis)

Pillow
Rover
Yuppie
Twinskies
Name him Snoopy.
First birthday greeting in this thread - Happy Birthday, Serene! Akala mo di namin alam ah. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(09-20-2010, 11:22 AM)Fox Wrote: First birthday greeting in this thread - Happy Birthday, Serene! Akala mo di namin alam ah. LOL

Happy Birthday Serene!!! I saw It of facebook but shy to greet you :3
Happy birthday Jobet!
Happy Birthday!! Smile
Happy Birthday mate!
(09-20-2010, 10:20 PM)Pinkitteee Wrote:
(09-20-2010, 11:22 AM)Fox Wrote: First birthday greeting in this thread - Happy Birthday, Serene! Akala mo di namin alam ah. LOL

Screw you Facebook! Ahaha.

Thanks guys.

I just noticed that if you omit the last 3 letters of both words in 'Mental Toilet' you'll end up with Men Toi.
Sounds wrong.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Come to think of it, i think i can now imagine how the term "boylet" came into existence. Blink
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
guys, let's try not to go further with that topic. Glare
Rant; I missed getting a scholarship next sem by .04 GPA points. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
(09-21-2010, 06:38 AM)Serene Wrote:

Thanks guys.

I just noticed that if you omit the last 3 letters of both words in 'Mental Toilet' you'll end up with Men Toi.
Sounds wrong.

And suddenly, "Man Hole" is redefined as something far more sinister...Shock
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(09-21-2010, 12:47 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote:
(09-21-2010, 06:38 AM)Serene Wrote:

Thanks guys.

Sounds wrong.

And suddenly, "Man Hole" is redefined as something far more sinister...Shock

LOL LOL LOL

(09-21-2010, 11:19 AM)Sforza Wrote: Rant; I missed getting a scholarship next sem by .04 GPA points. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Jake, sorry to hear that.