Current time: 06-03-2024, 09:38 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Sounds like Rick had quite the day. Smile
@ Rick: THATS THE WAY TO GO.
Hahahah, go Rick!

Rant/Rave:

My parents told me that they were in a PC shop, so they asked if there were stuff that I needed to buy. I told them that I'll need a half-gig external HD (im too lazy making my own).

As it turns out, they bought a whole TB external HD. While I have no problems about having a better HD, I don't think I'll be able to use this in school (the fucking place doesn't have any nearby outlet for its power supply).

Double edged result, but I think it's still worth it. The portability has been voided though... and I had to pay for it.
Lord_Leperdude - ladies' man in sheep's clothing. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Got my report card today.

So...
What happens when you have a really really nice teacher in your worst subject...
And a really really biased teacher in your best subject ( + you're not one of her favorites in class )

...Well...

Rave:
I have no failing marks whatsoever. All of them are straight 8's (except Music and PE...94 & 95 <_< )

Rant:
This is the first time in my entire life (no exaggeration) ....That I ever got a score lower than 85....
...IN ENGLISH D:

I GOT AN EFFING 81 (and my Fil's 83 - so having my Fil higher than Eng is also new to me)

Rave:
Well, I'm 6 points away from getting an honor (You need a minimum of 85 in all subjects) . And knowing the pattern of my report card since 6th grade...I'll get one by 2nd semester LOL

Oh and our club's performing on the second day of intramurals

Rave:
I first thought it was gonna be on the FIRST day (this saturday) X___X

Edit:
Oh and I found out yesterday I have unusually low blood pressure (56-130) and heart rate (42-100) XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I remember having a similiar issue before in college XD

"Rant/Rave:

As it turns out, they bought a whole TB external HD. While I have no problems about having a better HD, I don't think I'll be able to use this in school (the fucking place doesn't have any nearby outlet for its power supply). "

it was a 250 gig though but yeah looking for a power outlet was annoying LOL
(08-31-2010, 12:06 PM)arch_angel Wrote: @TS. All I have to say is that royally sucks. I feel for you man.

RANT: WHAT IS IT WITH ME AND GETTING TROLLED?! EVERYONE HERE SEEMS TO BE GOING WITH THE TREND THAT ONE OF THE MODS STARTED. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) :JASON:

Don't worry, I'll never troll you.

[Image: troll2.jpg&t=1]

Happy birthday C-Rave! Paramdam ka naman!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant/Rave: I made it to AIM Big grin. Classes start on Monday. I don't really have to live at a dorm, but my free time is going to be reduced to zilch, zero, and nada. Sad I prolly would have to uninstall games in my laptop.

I'll still be active in RR, though I probably won't be attending any meets besides the Christmas party. I'll also have to break my Front Mission Evolved promise Sad

Hope that Korean made it too Tongue
(09-01-2010, 10:14 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Rant/Rave: I made it to AIM Big grin. Classes start on Monday. I don't really have to live at a dorm, but my free time is going to be reduced to zilch, zero, and nada. Sad I prolly would have to uninstall games in my laptop.

I'll still be active in RR, though I probably won't be attending any meets besides the Christmas party. I'll also have to break my Front Mission Evolved promise Sad

Nice COngrats RICK!! Rick is all red!! Tongue

Congratulations, Rick. Smile When you get out, let's definitely put up some business. LOL
Omedetou gozaimasu Rick-san!
Good going, Leperdude! Just work hard on your new course, RR's fires will still be burning when you get out! Big grin

You did say that there's still Sundays, right? If you ain't too busy then, you could always call us up for a round of LR and lulz. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(09-01-2010, 10:14 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Rant/Rave: I made it to AIM Big grin. Classes start on Monday. I don't really have to live at a dorm, but my free time is going to be reduced to zilch, zero, and nada. Sad I prolly would have to uninstall games in my laptop.

congrats on getting in! you will still have time to draw Sophie right?
Congrats DUDE!

We'll try to hold the fort while you're gone, o glorious leader!

*quitely hands out kudeta flyers...*
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
@zero Trace-02 is the one who draws sophie. just to clarify Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,255 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy