Current time: 06-03-2024, 10:29 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rant: I may have caught the eye of a girl who has a TOTAL YANDERE PERSONALITY and seems to be the ex of one of my friends. The real problem is I may actually take a liking to her!

Rant Mk II: There are too many signs that point toward a positive confirmation of my suspicions.

Rave: The beer I've been saving in my fridge now has a purpose.
(03-26-2010, 01:11 AM)Aruren Wrote: Rant: I may have caught the eye of a girl who has a TOTAL YANDERE PERSONALITY and seems to be the ex of one of my friends. The real problem is I may actually take a liking to her!

Yandere iRL might not be such a good idea once the knives come out... LOL
Especially when those knives find a more permanent home in your fast-cooling corpse. LOL

Just kidding, of course. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Allen: Is she hot? If she is, go for it. LOL
Interestingly, I have a Yandere-like friend I'm taking a liking to as well. She annoys me to all hell, starts slapping and hitting me for no reason, then walks away. But she's cute, so yeah if you can get past the Yandere and stuff, I think a very... *ahem*... lively relationship may follow. Just keep her away from sharp and pointy objects... and blunt-force trauma inducing objects... and you may wanna keep an eye on her hands... more on her nails... scratching hurts.
(03-26-2010, 10:01 AM)NiX Wrote: Allen: Is she hot? If she is, go for it. LOL
yandere iRL is aweome! im yandere...at least i think i am! its so hard to stereotype yourself :/

RAVE: playing RAGNA DS english ver. -- im making a thief because that's the only class i know how to build

RANT: no more monies because of the needed requirements
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
yea DO IT!!!!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Well, I'd rate her at at least 7. But has a potential to be an 8 or 9 in my book, somehow she convinced me to help her lose weight.

I actually do feel like going for it, but if I'm gonna do this I gotta do it properly. Better talk to my buddy properly about her.
pictures!!!!!
[Image: APH__When_Cranes_Fly_by_neko_panigiri.jpg]

edited because i phail at making img tags
Looks cute to me. Happy
(03-26-2010, 01:11 AM)Aruren Wrote: Rant: I may have caught the eye of a girl who has a TOTAL YANDERE PERSONALITY and seems to be the ex of one of my friends. The real problem is I may actually take a liking to her!

Rant Mk II: There are too many signs that point toward a positive confirmation of my suspicions.

Rave: The beer I've been saving in my fridge now has a purpose.

Yep, yanderes are awesome. I used to be one myself. @_@

@ Hanna-dono: RODS? How much is it? Does it have all the jobs ingame?
Uhh I just dunno man. I mean she's been kinda creepin me out as of late.
Today...
- She had no class.
- Visited me at the library anyway to return something
- Tried to arrange a meeting for something else.
- I thought she left after, but it turns out she was just hanging in the room next to us.
- She was asked to leave the room later, and ended up hanging out at our discussion room to charge her phone.
- Left at the same time I did even if the others were still there.
- I thought she went home but decided to do some project in the same area of where I was doing my work after I ate some dinner.
- She walked with us up to a the train station, up to the effing cashier, to accompany another friend that she is so fond of.
- I mean, she could've done that the entire day and not wait for the night.
- There are other things that I found out when I asked around that I'll omit.
- I decided not to freak out in front of my friends when she left because I honestly think that won't help.

SO I'M FREAKING OUT HERE WTF. There's a difference between cute obvious and extra-creepy.
Nothing creepy about it. She just likes you, obviously. Either you totally just ignore what she's doing or you reciprocate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,274 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy