Current time: 06-04-2024, 12:39 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Happy Birthday, Steven Seagal!
Hahaha, some of my college buddies used to call me that too a few years ago. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Thanks guys~! ...I think.... O__o
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
here have some herbs
*hands over herbs*
GO MAKE ART!

This will happen in the future. me thinks.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
F you Nino F you its already hard prepping for next week's hell on earth event but nooo you come along and literally heat things up. graaah the changing from aircon cold to hellish hot is constantly giving me migraines TT!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(03-10-2010, 12:12 AM)clonezero Wrote: F you Nino F you its already hard prepping for next week's hell on earth event but nooo you come along and literally heat things up. graaah the changing from aircon cold to hellish hot is constantly giving me migraines TT!

I feel your pain man... We just had a string of exams but next week... No no
As for the weather, it's still snowing in the Rocky Mountains, and the heating bills are piling up...
I guess we have the same problem, although just in a different way. Air conditioning bills are piling up here as well. LOL
This is one of the few reasons i can think of why having a job during this time of the year is a boon. At least it gives me an excuse to not venture out during the dog days of summer. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Vancouver just got colder for wtf reason. I love the cherry blossoms.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

(03-10-2010, 09:59 AM)Hempire Wrote: Vancouver just got colder for wtf reason. I love the cherry blossoms.

Tokyo just got dumped with a ton of snow last night, three weeks or so before the sakura are supposed to bloom -_-

Climate change deniers need to smoke moar.
(03-10-2010, 10:29 AM)Sforza Wrote:
(03-10-2010, 09:59 AM)Hempire Wrote: Vancouver just got colder for wtf reason. I love the cherry blossoms.

Tokyo just got dumped with a ton of snow last night, three weeks or so before the sakura are supposed to bloom -_-

Climate change deniers need to smoke moar.

its raining hail over here Blink
Ninja Ninja 
Rant:

Just finished another paperwork about a religion subject I don't even care about. So after that my classmate gave me a list of the names of who's who.

It turned out we were NINE in total; the number of members should never exceed FIVE at most.

WHAT THE FUCK. I need to boot 4 people off the group. It just couldn't get any better than this, oh people. Facepalm

Edit: Fixed a few grammatical errors.
Just get rid of whoever seems like a liability. If they're lazy bastards who turn out to be deadweight, kick them off the list.
Rave: I seem to have some level of popularity with my classmates in Sound Design as they happily volunteered me to be one of the leaders of the entire class project.

Rant: I can tell they're all retards. Which can make a big flop or a big hit `___`
*plays cutman music*
but i can't
=?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,326 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy