Current time: 06-07-2024, 04:33 AM
Epic Rants
That's a very good question. Bakit nga ba sa'tin wala? Wtf
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-16-2010, 12:13 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Tang ina may Women's rights, Ghey rights, animal rights, bakit ang men's rights parang binabaliwala.

Tagal ko nang iniisip yan. Seriously, it's bullshit.

Simple example: The LRT. There are carriages exclusive for women but none exclusive for men. WTF? If you're gonna advocate "equal rights", be fucking consistent about it.
^ What he said.
18th to early 19th century: Women fighting for equality
Onwards: Women clamoring for special treatment

Of course, I have to admit I'm part of the problem, since I do apply special treatment to my lady, under the name of "relationship" and "love". I'm not encasing those two words in quotation marks to be sarcastic, but to be truthful.

I do think some women today realize this, that they're not fighting for equality anymore. I just wish they'd be honest about it, and not cry gender discrimination whenever they don't get what they want. For the rest of the female population, I wish they'd wake up and smell the bullshit they're feeding the world.
Yeah, I really bring that up when women are asking for some sort of special treatment.

They can ask for either equality or special treatment, but not both.

I remember there being a pair of girls who want to play Air Soft with me, I refused telling them that I don't want to be playing against them. Some taunted me chickening out on girls. I said something along the lines of: "Yeah sure, I can lose to them. But I don't want them complaining to me when the bruises from the BB guns show up on their skins."

For some reason I summoned out more of the estrogen rage and they wanna duke it out with me somehow. `___`I totally don't get this paradox. I have to treat them equally but I lose credibility if I don't want to take on girls much more if I lose to them? What kind of bull crap is that?

Dude, when women rule the world, it'll suck a hell of a lot more than today. And to think, the male population is dwindling.
Women want equality but they also want to cling onto chivalry. It's one or the other, ladies.
Quote:Many view the exclusion of women from military combat jobs as the last bastion of sex discrimination. Some believe that women are forbidden to serve in these roles only as a result of the traditionalist view of soldiering as a profession for men and that the equal opportunity laws should apply to the military. Many point out that there are many historical examples of women achieving much on the battlefield in combat roles.

I don't really see it as discrimination. Hindi naman sa minamaliit ang kanilang kakayahan pero mahirap tanggapin kung mga babae o mga bata ang nagiging casualty.
Definitely agree, I ride the lrt everyday so I go wtf when men allow young noisy fucked up girls sit on their spots. If it were old, pregnant or women with really small kids, It'd be fine. I can't wait for the day that someone will complain to me about this. I'll just go, "you want equal treatment right? then here's your equality then. keep standing."
(02-18-2010, 08:17 AM)arch_angel Wrote: I can't wait for the day that someone will complain to me about this. I'll just go, "you want equal treatment right? then here's your equality then. keep standing."

I gotta see this. LOL
lol don't think i can do it? LOL
No no! I wholeheartedly believe you can. LOL I just gotta see how said woman will react. LOL
lol i guess it's the "pilosopo!" reaction.
Hahhaha I'm thinking more along the lines of whacking you with their bag. LOL

Ayun!!!!!! That's another thing. O_O When a woman hurts a man even in public, it's okay with everyone! As if it's the man's fault for sure even though they don't know the circumstances. But as a man, try doing that in public. Prepare to be charged with assault. -_______________-

Bullshit.

(not that I condone hurting ANYBODY).
equal treatment with fists ftw! haha
That's actually men's rights, followed with their lefts and maybe straights.
'Signatures are overrated.'