Current time: 06-03-2024, 09:37 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/academia_vs_business.png

Title-Text: Some engineer out there has solved P=NP and it's locked up in an electric eggbeater calibration routine. For every 0x5f375a86 we learn about, there are thousands we never see.
Ouch. That hits me really really hard as it's personal experience. LOL

Don't be an outsourced IT resource for another company kids!

EDIT: Hell even if it's an IT resource for the same company it's still sucky. Let's all strike out with our own businesses instead!!@#!#!@
Aaaaargh. No internet here in the office. It's driving me insane. Had to resort to my phone. Sad This is terrible.
(11-23-2009, 01:16 PM)NiX Wrote: Aaaaargh. No internet here in the office. It's driving me insane. Had to resort to my phone. Sad This is terrible.

Welcome to the no-internet-cellphone-modem-user club Tongue
I was a member of that club for more than a year. You guys should see some of my past billings sometime LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave: Was able to clear a scenario in LR!

Rant: Still can't beat most "Kill this AC" missions. T_T
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
Practice lang yan. You'll get the hang of it. Tsaka ipon lang ng pera para sa gamit.
'Signatures are overrated.'
@Immaterial
Good to hear you're trying out LR now. Just remember what i showed you a couple of weeks ago - keep your targets inside the lockbox as best you can, boost hop instead of holding down the boost button and backpedal if the enemy tries to flank you. The basics will be enough to keep you alive for most of the mission paths.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
and cursing uber zinaida is perfectly normal ^^
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Pinatay ko na si naruto(firefox)
@Serene

Yep. I think I'm getting the hang of it. And thankfully free missions give moneys~ XD

@Fox

Yep. So true, basics will really help in the long run. I just need to keep on working on keeping the enemy in my lock box. ^^

@clonezero

Haha! I tend to notice lately I tend to really get stuck on the hax uber AC boss Fights. XD
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
RANT - vodka + fresh blended pineapple = heaven followed by hell. Tears
7 bottles of beer last night, drinking with officemates. A bit hung over, a bit of a headache, and still need to go to work. Tongue

Why the drinking on a Thursday night? No pay increase, for the second straight year. Last night, we were all toasting to all of us being together for the last time. We all know a mass exodus is coming up.
hahaha dami yatang inuman ngayon. My fingers are starting to shed/regenerate dahil dyan......

Tapos na din yr 1 ng fine arts. Sana walang phail.
See you in 4 days, RR. Will be in Hong Kong. Let's hope I don't get doused with acid or injected with random fluids hahaha.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,254 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy