Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:18 PM
SLp Discussion
I'll wait for the eng version so I'll leave the reviews to you guys ...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Yeah, the second link works like a charm and i converted my save file earlier. Problem is, i can't bring myself to play through it just yet. I think i'll also wait for the NA version.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Tell me if all your fingers break. LOL
Damnit, i knew i couldn't stay away from this for long. I gave the first few missions and the arena a try and decided to just go for broke.

Actually, now that left-arm rifles figure into the equation, my thumb, pointer and middle fingers on both hands are getting more than just a workout. It's tough using the Type-B configuration on a PSP especially if you're dual wielding guns that require continuous fire.

This is how i define pain at the moment.

[Image: PSPpain.jpg]

Left middle finger is for strafing left, left pointer for movement and left thumb on the stick for look up/look down, core functions and extensions. Right middle finger is for strafing right, right pointer for left-arm guns and right thumb for boosting and right-arm weapons.

Halos kumikirot na yung mga hintuturo ko kanina, pare. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
lol ang hirap naman tignanLOL

some new info btw
www.armoredcore.net/acsl/mdelrally/
Nice setup Fox. LOL

Seriously though, this current setup puts strain on the middle joints of your pointers, right? That's bending them in a way that they shouldn't, I think. My own rule for controller configurations and button layouts is, if it physically hurts your hands and fingers, you should find another configuration. You can't play games with broken hands. Sad
For AC3, I just use default! It isn't so bad.

I actually find it good in its own way because I haven't exactly gotten the whole "pressing square circle and occasionally x" with just one thumb thing down LOL
MA~SA~KIT!

Previous controls were too damn awkward and taxing on the fingers to use. I still wanna make use of my three upper digits in the future (plus my middle fingers need to to insult a lot more people) so i'll just stick with the way i held the PSP during AC3P.
Sa porma ng kamay mo, I remembered myself back when I was still playing NFS:Highstakes. Baguhin mo controls mo kung mahal mo kamay mo.
Ahaha.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Hahaha maybe you just have to get used to it, Fox. When your index fingers get stretched enough, they should stop hurting. I've been holding the right side of the controller that way since Megaman X. Never tried holding the left side like that though. Will definitely need a wrist strap. Or try buying those attachments that give the PSP legs like those on a PS2 controller.
Slient Line Portable

Showtime baby! Just tested this shit, it worx!
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
damn must wait for fixed version XD

EDIT: found fixed iso on pspiso HELL YEAH DLING IT NOW
http://www.pspiso.com/showthread.php?t=83780&nojs=1
note: you need to register to the forum before you can enter though
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Feth, after all these months of waiting. DLing!
how do you get Karasawa Mk II in this game?
I forgot the exact name of the mission, but it's on top of the Controller. This is where you revisit the last mission in AC3, facing Moonsault, Crest, and Clover btw.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 99,994 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  ACV General Discussion Lord_Leperman 546 688,669 04-16-2013, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 29,718 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  AC3p Discussion Black Dragon 115 153,536 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Fox
  FA Discussion J.E_Magog 307 341,234 08-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt