Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:17 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
LOL AWESOME
Hahaha! HERBS!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Rant:
THE FLU finally hit our school. We're the last school in San Juan to have suspended classes coz of that reason I think.

No class till Monday = 4 days of no class = 4 days worth of homework dumped at one go + internet homework + a chance of Saturday remedial classes.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
On the subject of time perception. It really varies and I think it mainly depends on how busy your brain is. Having more time to be idle, especially when you're normally busy is freakin' torture.

And yeah. There's been times that "bullet time sequence" sorta happens to you when you feel like you're in danger. Of course it's not like your can feel your brain thinking any faster. Most of the time you don't realize you did it that fast or even what just happened. I know this guy who used to be in the police force, he was going to get kinfed by 3 guys, He dropped his baton and tried to shoot for their legs. He hit all three of them before the baton fell to the ground. The funny part is he could've sworn it took him at least 4 seconds to aim and shoot at all three of them.

Anyway... Rave:
I got Project Diva and it's pretty cool as a change of pace from all the mecha and fighting games I've been playing.

Rant:
Some very outgoing otaku girl walked up to me and wants to be like, my best friend or something so she can play the game whenever I'm around. AUGH.
forgot to rant about this before but THE NEW HONEY STARS SUCK !!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

new? honey stars? elaborate plox!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(06-30-2009, 11:09 AM)Hempire Wrote: new? honey stars? elaborate plox!

"Dad" was probably talking about his favorite cereal meal.

Sophie

... and new smiley? zomgolly Shock
yes "the devil" is right

anyway Im looking forward to how people would be using the new siggie XD

Sophie

EDIT: shit just found out last night na tito na pala ako XX
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(06-30-2009, 09:22 PM)clonezero Wrote: EDIT: shit just found out last night na tito na pala ako XX

Isang uri ba yan ng promotion?

Eh di uncle na tawag namin sayo?
'Signatures are overrated.'
ahaha, UNCLE!

icanhasmotivatorpl0x? LOL
YES!! A MOTIVATOR AGAING!! WE SHALL PAIDED APPLE SOME BIKE MONEY!!!!! Jason Jason
Last Friday, Rick totally PAIDED for us. Thanks so much, Rick!

Where we ate was a bit too patented for me though. LOL I hope John ( Sophie ) will post the pick ASAP. LOL
Rant: BRACES ARE ANNOYING Chair *got them yesterday*
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Heheh congrats on the braces. Yeah they'll suck for a while, especially whenever they're newly tightened. But they'll be worth it once you have them off -- assuming you do everything you're supposed to do. Getting food stuck in between them is a bitch though!
weee~! braces... I'm about to get em soon...

rave/rant: wisdom tooth... it hurts.. =_=

rant: anyone know about the apocalypse? they say it's going to happen in 2012? I'm too young to die!! T^T

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,204 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy