Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:25 PM
Games you are planning to play.
Update yourself, even in the future.
Games you'll be playing in the future. Aka hype thread.

(04-12-2009, 07:46 PM)Original Post Wrote: Metal Gear Portable Ops & Guilty Gear XXAC+ (PSP):
Done dling the files, but right now my PSP doesn't have enough space, and I still have to finish some of the games in here btw.

Exteel (PC):
I forgot my username and my password about a year ago, so there's no way I'll be able to use my character again. That was the international server anyway, and I'm planning on playing for a few rounds on this game with a new account though.

Blade and Soul (PC):
While I'm fed up with MMORPGs, this one has gotten my curiosity; busty and pretty characters (I trust you know the gender), nice graphics (next-gen quality), action-oriented gameplay, etc.

Phantasy Star (PC):
Yuss, PC. This link I stumbled across whilst searching for more PSO info made me want to play this game online. D:

Edited with a simpler thread info for greater justice.
Elsword (PC)
It's so far a KOREA ONLY online game...hoping that it gets a Phil release...or even better - an international release @__@

Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep (PSP)
It's not out yet Sad
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
This includes games that aren't out yet, right?

MGS4
Tekken 6 (BR)
Star Wars: The Old Republic
StarCraft 2
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
starcraft 2
diablo 3
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Planning to play:

Onimusha 3 (with Jean Reno!)
Devil May Cry 3
God of War I and II.

Yeah, I'm trying to catch up on PS2 games that I didn't get to play.
(04-14-2009, 09:34 AM)NiX Wrote: Yeah, I'm trying to catch up on PS2 games that I didn't get to play.

The PS2 is a classic machine with a fantastic library, and the fact that we can get those games for cheap/free here makes me want to put my console in a special indestructible case to make sure it never breaks.

Yes, being buried in work makes you miss gaming a lot.
(04-14-2009, 02:56 PM)Grim Wrote: Yes, being buried in work makes you miss gaming a lot.

Seconded.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Resident Evil 4 (PC):
I've searched for a while collecting info about the game, and I was quite amused that some people modded the PC version with skins, textures, etc. I saw a SAS suit from COD4: Modern Warfare transferred to RE4, replacing Hunk's skin. D:

MG Portable Ops Plus (PSP):
I think I'm gonna have to get the UMD disk, and pay that stupid connection fee for that server Konami hosts. I've seen vids about people playing this game online. So now it's more like Pokemon with <s>Solid Snake</s> Big Boss, you collect soldiers and pit them against other players (the vids were around a year ago, but I've read some info on other messageboards saying it's still alive).

Bioshock PC:
Never played this game for long, but I think I'll have to torrent this thing all over again. Much like Fallout, underwater.
GTA4 - I will soon, I really do hope I can get off my ass and get a copy.

Front Mission 5 - As soon as the 4th translation patch comes out (complete patch) I'll start playing the game. As it stands, the bases and the NPC text aren't translated at the moment.
I have these games, can't wait to tear into them.

Assassin's Creed (played it a bit, really cool)
Dead Space (better than RE5 in my opinion - sorry dudes)
Little Big Planet!!!
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
After playing some of the games I've posted here, I've gotten tired of them already (save MGPO+, i liek pokemen with guns).

Holy Invasion of Piracy, Badman! (PSP):
One of my classmates gave me a link about the game, quite intriguing though, since I don't have any clue how the gameplay actually works, but I've seen positive comments about it.
Linkety-link

Sonic The Hedgehog (Sega Megadrive):
XD. I feel like playing one of my childhood games in the past, but I don't have enough time as of now.
(04-16-2009, 04:05 PM)Goat Wrote: Holy Invasion of Piracy, Badman! (PSP):
One of my classmates gave me a link about the game, quite intriguing though, since I don't have any clue how the gameplay actually works, but I've seen positive comments about it.
Linkety-link

YES! I read this game on HG101 a while back and was so intrigued. Was wishing someone would port it over to English. Thank you NIS! Big grin
im planning to play is

Resident Evil 5 although i don't have a Xbox 360 T_T
Mytran Wars (PSP):
When I asked Rick for a good mecha game other than AC, this is what he recommended. LOL

Crimecraft (PC):
Some unreleased TPS game with a GTA-based interface. Didn't like the clothes though. I want a fucking armor with a gas mask. I'm probably just going to play this for a day just to satisfy my curiosity and then off it goes for deletion.
(depends if i find the game appealing)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ki-slA8oDoI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ki-slA8oDoI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Edit:

Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce (PSP):
For all I know it has a new aerial combat system.
lol just to make it official

AC3 for the psp Domo
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mobile games thread Lord_Leperman 6 10,299 03-19-2018, 04:55 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Games "Like" Armored Core Lord_Leperman 1 4,615 03-10-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  "X-Play" Raids Data Blitz NiX 13 17,114 11-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Top 5 games of all time Ar D'Leon 27 33,378 10-30-2010, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Serene
  Obscure/Retro Mech Games NiX 2 14,010 10-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Goat
  5 Ways Video Games are Turning You Into an Addict Sforza 5 9,356 06-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: clonezero
  Flash games Lord_Leperman 9 15,042 09-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Last Post: clonezero
  3D Mode on All PS3 Games Grim 3 7,090 09-05-2009, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  NDS Emulator Games Shintetsu 5 9,369 06-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Sforza
  E3 2009 games announced atdsutm 8 14,174 06-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Hempire