Rant? :
I forgot that report card day was today Blink

Rave:
Well good news...most of my grades went up Big grin

Rant:
Except...my best became my worst and my worst became my best Blink

83 in Filipino and 78 for both Science and Math Ninja

Rave?:
Tomorrow's Freshman Interaction Acquaintance party Big grin (Girls from our school meets guys from the other school)
I'm not going Clapping

Rant:
People keep pestering me with "WHY??" "You're gonna have a hard time getting a prom date in 3rd year!" "You're missing a lot!" ._.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
wow!!Shock salamat POHappy tnx po sa mga bumati

at tnx n din dun s mga babati pa Happy hehe
raves- our periodical exams just finished a few hours ago~

were gonna have a practice for our C.A.T. graduation (whee~! I'm an officer so i get a special entrance!)~

were gonna celebrate welds b-day tomorrow after practice~

rants- we got an entrance exam at SM Valenzuela (yep... college entrance exam at a mall) and my classmate gave my cell number to a stranger (he said she likes me or something... as if i care?!)~

6 hours of practice directly under the sun...

...happy birthday Kent!

*edit*

rave- naruto 431 is out!

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/01/

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
hape birtday GRIMweld LOL

azuriel personnaly I think oyu should look into the matter because someone asking for your number is always something that you would concern yourself with may it be for better or worse (but Im rooting for better LOL)
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

This week has been total hell.. Internet fail(1st branch), inside shop fights, comuting between 1st and 2nd branch, almost depleted personal accounts, almost null sleep and I can't even remember when I last touched my PS3(probably last event...). And this shit has'nt ended yet: I'll be conducting full reformat on newly acquired units(22 including the server) this sunday. Laser
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Rave:
Just bought a Cronus...
Nasira yung balikat while I was doing a test. Damn. Repairs, Repairs.

Lil's Futaba nere Glorietta 4 is having a restock tomorrow.
Fox available ka ba bukas? Ehehe...
'Signatures are overrated.'
(01-16-2009, 05:15 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Maybe its time we learn duping parts from Trace soon Tongue So at least we'd have some extra parts to play with. Speaking of which, is DT hosting another model making session on Feb?

Still no updates on that one. Lemme try to coordinate with him as to what we can do about that. As to the parts, i've been trying out some epoxy putty recently. Seems to work pretty well for creating small pieces.

(01-17-2009, 12:31 AM)Nerese Wrote: Fox available ka ba bukas? Ehehe...

Sked's a bit sketchy, one more glorious case of "lotsa commitments, not enough time". Check the PM i sent and we'll see if we can work something out.

Lil's is having restock? Here's to hoping that they get some decent weapon sets. I really need a couple extra pairs of rear-mounted chainguns.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Based on what they told me, They'llbe having 007,008 and 009 on shelves tom
I don't which AC's though...
'Signatures are overrated.'
weapset 008? Yeah, just what i've been looking all over for. If you're heading that way tomorrow, then just text me the time and we'll try to meet up.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Mr. Fox, Mr. Fox! Happy Birthday good fellow! Big grin
Happy birthday Fox! Big grin
Happy Birthday Fox!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,245 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy