Current time: 06-03-2024, 11:36 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
News Flash: Discussing career-advancement options with boss leads to the end of the world.
Better remind myself next time to lay off on gorging myself before turning in for bed. That should keep the Death Star or the real-world equivalent of Operation British from manifesting itself in my subconscious. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
rant:

i h8 th kBoard today. I tp somthng and 1 or mor3 shortcts hpn...1 cnt tp r,e,n,D,b,h,y. *cpy pstD*

._.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Belated Happy birthday aldous.
Ehehe... Sweet 16.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(Why do I have to be the first?!)

Happy Birthday Sforza! You're weren't on so I thought I'd leave a message for you here. I hope I got the date and time right. Well then, back to lurking.
Happy birthday Jake, if so. Smile
Happy birthday Jake! And welcome back, Apple?

It's been a looong time since I've last seen your posts.
happy birthday Sforza~!

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
@Fox: lol nice dream but I also have those too but as zombie apocalypses, and being someone chased by ROboCop (don't ask)

@Jake: HAPPY BERTDAY!!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy Birthday Jake!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Happy Birthday, Jakey!
A Belated Happy Birthday Jake.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Thanks guys! Smile Sorry that I wasn't able to reply earlier because I was in Ilocos.

Rave: Trip was really fun! Despite having to sit down in a car for 12 hours straight, and having to endure a (literal) butt cramp as soon as I got home.

Rant: Someone's glasses went swimming, but it would be better if he told you about it himself.
rant: trangkaso~

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rant: My glasses went swimming D:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,296 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy