Current time: 06-03-2024, 07:48 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
goat you can just borrow mine =P

anyway rant: this saturday I'll be entering on an intercollegiate competition, my part is the extemporaneous speech section .. *gulp* wish me luck..
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rave:
Nothing much, but I feel good/relaxed today regardless of my gaming issues since there isn't much to do anyway.

Raffy Wrote:goat you can just borrow mine =P
No, thanks. It's the PC that isn't making it work. It probably isn't compatible with XPSP2, and it might work with my dad's laptop when I get my hands on it since it's the closest model that'll work on these Win 95/98 games. This and Shogo: Mobile Armor Division aren't working well with my pc.

Raffy Wrote:anyway rant: this saturday I'll be entering on an intercollegiate competition, my part is the extemporaneous speech section .. *gulp* wish me luck..
Try talking like it's the internet when you're there. If you get nervous; you're dead. XD
rant:
more intrams on saturday @__@

rant / rave:
cheerdancers...Ninja
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
RAVE: YES!!!!!! 50+ pages worth of homework have been read!!!!!

RANT: 250+ more to go!!!! and thats only for one subject
It sucks to be you, not.

Imba homework=imba playing later? Heck, I'd like to be you LOL jk
MUST. PLAY. AC.
Just visited the gym near my house.

No aircons, mostly full of sweaty, bulky dudes...it Rocks!

The atmosphere's just perfect for focusing on training - no fancy stuff like cold air or TVs to distract me Worship

Managed to do 200 crunches on my first day too. That hurt. LOL
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Twin-Skies Wrote:Just visited the gym near my house.

No aircons, mostly full of sweaty, bulky dudes...it Rocks!

The atmosphere's just perfect for focusing on training - no fancy stuff like cold air or TVs to distract me Worship

Managed to do 200 crunches on my first day too. That hurt. LOL

Hot chicks and aircon are one of my incentives to go to the gym, not sweaty bulky dudes. But to each his own... Huh
RAVE:
My classmate posted the Freshmen Cheerdance vid in Multi Woot
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Happy birthday Nerese!
Happy Birthday Nerese.
happy birthday nerese
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
rant: damn the impromtu speech was a bust well do better next time I guess

rave: nanalo pambato namin sa ms. psych yey Domo

and happy dbay jobet Happy
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I have too many assessments due next week. Worst part is I was paired with a mentally challenged person for my video class. Our Ad is going to be a failure.

(09-19-2008, 11:22 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Just visited the gym near my house.
full of sweaty, bulky dudes...it Rocks!
I'd like to try that some time....
Haha, birthday pala ni Nerese! I completely missed it, was watching Chuuka Ichiban at home Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,143 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy