Current time: 06-03-2024, 10:17 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Happy 2nd birthday, RR!
Haberdey! Nyahahaha.
Belated Happy Birthday RR~!!!

Rant:
Yesterday, August 13, I went back to NCO to try my luck again. Where's the rant? I was 16 days early before I could re-try for my application. Sayang pamasahe. and I ended up standing for a total of 2 or 3 hours. My legs ended up hurting more because I just applied the day before at a different call center and attended a job fair.

Rave:
Days ago, Shin unearthed an old burned copy of compiled H-Games, where only one works properly. And IMHO, it may not even be fully classified as H [Lucky me]. I felt like playing Monster Rancher after playing that game.

Din's yung spiderman CD naman sa sat ha. ahaha.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Nagkaroon ng malaking ipo-ipo kanina dito sa Los Baños. At nakita ko siya! w00t!! Nagbrown-out nga lang at nagwala lahat ng pinaggagawa ko sa PC, at nagsiliparang yun ibang mga yero sa mga katabing bahay.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
WOW. May video ka or at least pic?
Shintetsu Wrote:WOW. May video ka or at least pic?

Sadly, nope. Didn't have my phone when I saw it.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
I am now unemployed, and I couldn't be happier. Big grin
Grim, what happened?
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Grim, what happened?

I quit my job, which I discovered was not along my line of interest, and now I'm free to pursue what I know I really want in the meantime. Big grin

See the future plans thread for revisions on mine.
Shintetsu Wrote:WOW. May video ka or at least pic?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHy4kjliO7c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHy4kjliO7c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
That's really cool, not something you see everyday. I couldn't tell how big it was though.
Grim Wrote:I am now unemployed, and I couldn't be happier. Big grin

Ahhh, the joys of being unemployed... how i miss those days...

A twister here in the islands? I've seen a couple of small ones (human-sized with just the leaves blowing around) in the province before but nothing close to that. It's almost like it came from the movie...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
My family (me not included) saw two side by side at a port near a very very unlucky ship ( but thankfully nothing happened) that happened a few years back when youtube was not popular yet XD oh well...

rave: ww3!!!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Bump

nobody is posting it seems probably still resting aye LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I want to be unmedschooled.

Rave: New PC just arrived last Friday. Should be good enough for StarCraft 2.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,270 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy