Current time: 06-04-2024, 01:05 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rave: CnC3 KW got patch 1.01, and the new gameplay really made it more SC like WOOT!!!!!!!
Sforza Wrote:
Twin-Skies Wrote:Why? Because some schmuck apparently broke into my account and changed my password. I know it wasn't Blizz, because I was playing just a few hours ago. In other words, keyloggers hijacked my account, and everything I spent three monthts to earn back.

I think it's more important that you find out which computer you were using had the keylogger in the first place and if you've been hacked anywhere else.

I last used my office PC to top up my account. I can't load anti-spyware on that due to work policy. After this incident, there's no way in hell I'm using it to log in again.

The PC used for playing is at home. I just found out that it had over a dozen malware after scanning it last night, and I'm betting one of them is responsible for the compromised security. I've spent the last several hours cleaning it out with my usual list of apps, and cleaned out the registry just to be sure.

I would very much prefer to track down the exact asswipe who accessed my account however, so I can rip him a new one.

Also, I already faxed my authentication documents to Blizzard's office earlier. They gave me a new password and a detailed guide on what to do in case my stuff's been stolen just an hour after I sent it in LOL Now that's service.

And to think their office is way over in California.

Normally, I don't buy original stuff due to the prices (and loss of the services), but in Blizz's case, it looks like I'm sold. I just hope their merger with Activision won't mess things up, though Activision's got a pretty good rep as well. At least compared to their rival, EA. We call them "Actizard" here in the office.

Now, if they can just get their act together and create Starcraft Online...Woot
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
expect good things from activision, they're gonna kick EA's ass
starcraft online now that's a good idea ... but playing as a zerg character would be complicated wont it?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I'm gonna buy the original of the godly game that is in my signature. It's gonna be sweeeet.

By the way, has anybody seen the Castlevania fighting game? It makes me rant. Lawl.
theGrim Wrote:I'm gonna buy the original of the godly game that is in my signature. It's gonna be sweeeet.

By the way, has anybody seen the Castlevania fighting game? It makes me rant. Lawl.

I'm gonna buy it too. So will a lot of other people here.

Castlevania + Wii + Fighting game = ... uh, what?
Sforza Wrote:
theGrim Wrote:I'm gonna buy the original of the godly game that is in my signature. It's gonna be sweeeet.

I'm gonna buy it too. So will a lot of other people here.

Castlevania + Wii + Fighting game = ... uh, what?

Actually, Iga (I forgot his real name) of the Castlevania dev team previously explained why they haven't developed a game for the Wiimote yet.

Two words: Whip Physics. Chair
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Twin-Skies Wrote:Actually, Iga (I forgot his real name) of the Castlevania dev team previously explained why they haven't developed a game for the Wiimote yet.

Two words: Whip Physics. Chair

I believe the guy's name was Igarashi (or something close to that).

RANT - It's been a long, difficult search, dozens of man-hours used up, gallons of perspiration dropped onto scorching hot concrete, almost two dozen trips to various shops, several malls circulated, hours spent combing the net for someone selling it a reasonable prices, hundreds of pesos used up for fare...

In the end...

'INAMO, AC4 NA R1 VERSION! TARAGIS KA, DUN LANG PALA KITA MAKIKITA, HINAYUPAK NA GAME KA!!! PINAHIRAPAN MO PA 'KONG MAGHANAP!!!

Damn, whoever would've guessed that Datablitz in SM Bicutan actually had a copy stashed away there. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
got the Zune. it's pretty awesome.

also, check the fic section. I'm gonna write a mini-fic retelling the comic book Wanted.

it's an awesome comic...but I suggest not being faint of heart or prone to puking. it's really sick and twisted.

and it's nothing like the movie.
ಠ_ಠ
bring it next meet ardjin... hahaha looking forward to it.
I'll beat you with no punches Smile hahaha
and ill have my revenge against your bruce!!!
Maybe I should add another line in my sig.
ardjin Wrote:doc, and ill beat you with no punches and kicksShifty

Hey! That's my style!
ready na... kailan ba?
gusto nyo nxt sat?
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,336 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy