Current time: 06-03-2024, 09:35 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
I'll be at Davao over the weekend. Sadly, I won't have time to look for RR Mindanao members and play some AC.

Got my grades for this sem - I'm satisfied with'em.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
maitreya Wrote:I'll be at Davao over the weekend.

Cool! Definitely take some pictures, please.
Holy Shit!!!!You're gonna be at davao???
Rant:

I met some of my high school friends earlier, and one of them (w/c is my batchmate in my current school) just told me that enrollment has ended two days ago and yes, my parents are going to kill me if that is indeed true.

I still have to finish a 6-hour sanction tomorrow.

At least you people get to relax in the meantime. Lol, you should meet up with R.Leondhart and bring him here. X_x
Shit Goat. La bang late enrollment period?
I don't know if they keep offering those in summer classes, and you just made me more nervous.

0_0 Shit.
Then you better get your ass to your school ASAP tomorrow. School offices are normally open half day on Saturdays, noh?
Raffy! Answer me! XD

Bukas pa ba yung enrollment hanggang ngayon?

X_x
you should have went already your freaking close to our school ... lazy bum.

I think pwede pa pero di ka na pwede mag enroll ng CDS o CWTS pero ung normal summer classes sa April 14 pa kaya sa tingin ko pede pa...

gad Im bored:
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Then I'm probably safe. Good thing I'm already finished with CWTS/CDS.

Rant:
Yung mga junk food, cookies, at biscuits ko nawala sa cabinet. Pati yung iced tea na tinimpla ko nawala.

Someone is going to pay. Jason

And yes, I must be too fucked up that bad things keep happening to me frequently.
Of all the places to have been shot in during a skirmish, why did it have to be there?!?!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
LOL are you in the same boat as goat? XD
Fox Wrote:Of all the places to have been shot in during a skirmish, why did it have to be there?!?!
Now I know what this means. I share my pain with you.
Rave: Just finished assembling MG Wing-Zero..(well kinda, one buster rifle and ton of decals to go). I'll post pix l8er.

Rant: Just when I thought I'd finish this project uninjured, I slashed a thumb while removing gate residue just b4 I finish the whole thing. Can't play video games for a while Beating a dead horse..
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
going to batangas later gonna be a fisher dude something for 5 days XD wesh me lak...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,252 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy