Current time: 06-03-2024, 11:24 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rant: Maganda yung pagkakaDL ko kanina, kaso nga lang biglang naghang yung PC, tapos nawala yung files ko.
Puchit. Ulit na naman.
@Doc: good luck sa pagpapanggap Shifty ..
[/quote]

@DT=hirap nga eh... hirap magpaka-professional. nangangapa pa din mga eo's ko sa trabaho

@fox=buti ka pa enjoy.... ako wasak Wacko
@Doc

Hindi enjoy sa puntong ito, nakakaantok bantayan yung mga newbie. Parang nami-miss ko tuloy yung mga calls...

Rave - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World for Tomorrow (Coheed and Cambria's new album) has Taylor Hawkins (Foo Fighters) on drums! Hell yeah!

Rant - Can't find a copy yet. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
wow I might start listening to CaC some if it has Taylor Hawkins on it Big grin
ಠ_ಠ
Co&Ca is at best, an acquired taste. Their music comes off as a combination of math-rock and prog-rock with a little of screamo and punk mixed in. Actually, when i first heard them back in 2004, i really thought that their vox was a girl, which made me start to actively listen to their songs.

Apparently, i was wrong. Tongue

Don't get me wrong. Even though the song titles may seem weird (A Favor House Atlantic, Cuts Marked In The March Of Men, Junesong Provision, etc, etc) and some of them do sound rather poppish and playful at times, the lyrics themselves are pretty dark. Just listen from the first album and judge for yourself.

With the fourth album out, the drums seems a bit more frantic than before. Taylor might be trying to mix some FF influences with this one.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant:
My USB broke down.
It heats up and doesn't work...
Tapos, back on the second week I after buying it, I accidentally broke the warranty seal.

Talk about bad luck...
Rant: Damn it...
I have an annoying cold...and an equally annoying cough to go with it.

Rave: My old school's Family Day is tomorrow...and I plan to visit. Time to CES-collect, eliminate, and select.
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
Two friends of mine who were dating went drinking last night, and tried to do it afterwards.

First the man tried to stick it in the wrong hole.

Second the woman tried to lick the banana. She had braces. Some nerve got cut and the man's banana started to bleed banana juice.

They finally got down to it, and when they saw the sheets afterwards there was blood. Man looks up and goes, "Holy shit, you're a virgin?!"

That pretty much broke whatever mood was left. It's more of a rave for me because it was pretty funny hearing it in the morning.
Gee Apple, your posts never cease to amaze me.
Wow, that's a lot worse than the guy saying "thank you" after the deed is done. Tongue
Apple, as I had made it a habit to go to this computer cafe in the morning to start and brighten my day, in a complimenting manner, I say to you...

That is one hell of a post.
That should've been in WTF.
That post is better than coffee.
lol,It does belong to the WTF section. Hey apple,how'd you know that those were the exact sequence of their actions???Could it be you're the one who did it? Shifty

j/k
that is something man that was something nice post...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant/Rave:
I just got Confirmed two hours ago XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I'm the biggest geek in the universe. I'm at a club but posting in RR

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,291 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy