Current time: 06-03-2024, 10:40 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
maitreya Wrote:On other news: starting tomorrow, I'll be returning to the boondocks for another semester of college. So, yeah, I might end up being semi-inactive again.

Good luck in LB dude.

I had my first day back today too. Final semester baby, yeah!
Wooot! Wow I never knew we were already linked to wikipedia. Tongue

-----

I just saw in the news na may Kangaroo na napapunta sa city and nagwala sa Australia kanina. Adrian will die when he reads this. LOL
I tried playing EVE Online. Its a good, though complicated space RPG. However, I'm cutting the rope on MMO games for good since they just take too much time better used for other unproductive things like sleeping. So, as much as I want to play EVE Online, I'll prolly just leave it alone.

Rave: Jake posted some good T2 works in the Codename Cute section. That's always something nice :p
NiX Wrote:Wooot! Wow I never knew we were already linked to wikipedia. Tongue

I looked at it and I was all like... Wow.

Neutral:
I never thought I'd go to school because of my minor subjects instead of my majors.
Fun...

Rave: I finally managed to download Quiet Night. Thanks for the reference Cabs~!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Happy Birthday Grimlok!

Have some electronic cake.
[Image: 1111Topsy_Turvey_Birthday_Cake_by_p.jpg]
Thanks Jake! Smile
Why good sir, besides fighting like gentlemen I suppose we should act like gentlemen as well.

To whom do I owe this pleasure of being able to greet you over a series of tubes than none other than you, kind sir Grimlok. I say ol' bean, jolly good show for the past 22 years. May wealth and fortune come upon your way, and a toast to our dearest founder.

Dear count, are you by any chance going to send invitations to ol' chaps and acquaintances for a night of celebration and wine tasting in your mansion or courtyard good sir? (OOC: AKA drinking in your place or somewhere Smile) )
I'll drink to that! Hahah

Happy birthday Mix. Smile
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Dear count, are you by any chance going to send invitations to ol' chaps and acquaintances for a night of celebration and wine tasting in your mansion or courtyard good sir? (OOC: AKA drinking in your place or somewhere Smile) )

Still thinking about it, sir. I might do a bit o' disappearing act with the money and make it vanish into my pockets instead.

I say, now there's a dinger of an idea!

Wow, it's hard talking like this lol.

Thanks Rick and Nix!
Happy birthday to the Great Boss G~!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Happy Birthday Mix!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
elo pips sorry kung di ako nakapunta sa PACT 2.1 busy sa school and on that note lalayo muna ako sa games at meron akong bagsak ... baka makapupunta parin ako kung me EB sa hinaharap pero baka next year pa serious mode muna ako sa school >_<.

*sigh* but anyway this is for the best ... time to go to work!*

late happy bday boss grimlok din!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy B-day to the man that started this place...Go Sir Grim!

Rant: I have a research paper on the Berlin Wall to do...
Meh.

Rave: Christmas is near!!!
That means relatives send us boxes...
Whee!!!
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
Thanks Tim, Raph, and ex nihilo! Smile

EDIT: Brought myself some pretty nice new headphones. Currently a happy camper.
Hahah nakakawili yung oekaki. Yung iba diyan, post naman kayo dun!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,277 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy