Current time: 06-03-2024, 10:41 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Quote:Man, I learned my lesson though, "don't judge the book by its appearance". Lalo na ang iba na mukhang anghel.

She DOES look like an angel...

Nosebleed-worthy, even...

I better call tomorrow...

Already have her number and address (thanks to the principal)...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
YES. The Torrent is finally complete!

well, almost. .5% left.

but forget that.
ಠ_ಠ
It took you that long?
'Signatures are overrated.'
yep. that long.

thanks to me for not port forwarding or anything LOL

.2% now.

and, since you guys are a total 12 hours ahead, you guys might not see this but...

it says today 48 guests visited this place.

spambots are spamming, lol.
ಠ_ಠ
Still 48 guests over here.

How large is that thing anyway?
k, guess it updates by the hour for a 24 hour timeframe.

oh. the file was 11GB.
ಠ_ಠ
11gig?

Ouch. That's quite huge.
At least your connection's good.

If I'm to download something that huge, I'd be done in what ah... 2 days?
Darn Slow.
T_T 2 days?

heh. it took over a WEEK to finish.

bleh. I'm starting to hate bellsouth.
ಠ_ಠ
Your computer was on for more than a week?! omeegosh
I just learned something today. Remember the words sometimes printed on mirrors? The ones that say "Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear".

Feth that, there's a real-life counterpart to that line. In my case, it's "Dates on the calendar are closer than they appear."

How come it alway seems like reality is picking on me... Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Domo Ngarharharhathar!!!

Nosebleed Natapos din...

Now, to report it.
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+July 16, 2007 08:34 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Grimlok @ July 16, 2007 08:34 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I can recommend other legal and free ways for you to listen to your own music online. They'll take a bit more work though, but basically they accomplish the same things as what imeem can. [/quote:705c4240b7]
Paano men? Paano!??
Rant:
Crap. While trying to test out Jack-O's Banisher, my folding table unexpectedly folded itself, with my PS2 on top of it. The disc tray, the on-off switch and the reset button turned out to be loose. I have to put it on service again. Wacko

Rave:
And this is my chance to change the modification of my PS2. I'll change it into something that can read blue-back discs properly. My mod for the PS2 is 30001 and it's one of the oldest mod chips. I hope I can play FM5 after this one. XD
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+July 21, 2007 01:45 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ July 21, 2007 01:45 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Your computer was on for more than a week?! omeegosh [/quote:3666c08660]
Some people in the pcworld.com forums have left their PCs on for months. Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+July 21, 2007 08:08 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ July 21, 2007 08:08 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Serene+July 21, 2007 01:45 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ July 21, 2007 01:45 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Your computer was on for more than a week?! omeegosh [/quote:ff05fc745e]
Some people in the pcworld.com forums have left their PCs on for months. Tongue [/quote:ff05fc745e]
hell, I've just started leaving my comp on because it takes to long to boot up. Tongue
ಠ_ಠ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,277 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy