Current time: 06-03-2024, 07:58 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
A true posseur...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Anyway,I hope he gets the feeling that he sucks after that and will feel guilty all day for declaring himself a True gamer,Liar... good thing you didn't lecture him like I did at Neotopia.Called the stranger ignorant pathetic baby after he told me DOTA was better.
LOL. I was actually supposed to give him a short lecture, but with all those people around, I wouldn't want him to get humiliated since I pity him. Tongue
Ok na yun...
That guy should really explore more about the gaming world...

Fact:
If not for my mom, I won't be playing AC or any other console game...
She used to tell me to play...
Now, she tells me to not play...

Parents are fun be with, because they often tell us how quick life changes...
Bert need any help on that guy sa me school mo ba syya nakita?

rave: NANALO KAMI SA DEBATE BWUAHAHAHAHAHA!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+Mar 8 2007, 08:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ Mar 8 2007, 08:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Bert need any help on that guy sa me school mo ba syya nakita?[/quote:4970016985]
No. I was watching youtube videos at J-AL again after RJ went off. The asshole isn't from SJC or any other school, since he's not wearing any uniform and it's not Trinity's wash day either.

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+Mar 8 2007, 08:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ Mar 8 2007, 08:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->rave: NANALO KAMI SA DEBATE BWUAHAHAHAHAHA![/quote:4970016985]
At least we won, too bad Cathy didn't join the fray, wala tuloy siya grade.
LOL
gano sya katanda?
bka kilala ko

rave: MALAKAS SI MEEPO!!!

I dunno. Mukhang 20+ eh. Parang bangag nga sa taas eh lol.
I think he's the guy that keeps playing starcraft ... and I consider him medicore at that ...

no wait that guys was 30+ ... waaah sino kaya un ... turo mo ah nagigining interesado ako sa kanya eh ... *cough* *TEST SUBJECT* *cough*

That's if I ever see his face again. I think he's just a cocky newcomer though. I have never seen his face before. I doubt he'll come back again lol.
<a href='http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43450585/?qo=8&q=by%3Ashadowykitsune&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps' target='_blank'>Art Theft P*tang%na!</a> No no
I've already reported this to the staff TWICE but they're not doing anything about it.
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+March 16, 2007 05:27 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ March 16, 2007 05:27 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <a href='http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43450585/?qo=8&q=by%3Ashadowykitsune&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps' target='_blank'>Art Theft P*tang%na!</a> No no
I've already reported this to the staff TWICE but they're not doing anything about it. [/quote:bfc83ceb11]
Puta. You want us to help?
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+March 16, 2007 05:27 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ March 16, 2007 05:27 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Art Theft P*tang%na! no_no.gif
I've already reported this to the staff TWICE but they're not doing anything about it.[/quote:c7bfe2cba5]
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+March 16, 2007 06:08 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ March 16, 2007 06:08 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Puta. You want us to help?[/quote:c7bfe2cba5]
I'll gladly help. Putang ina yang tao na yan ah. Hmm. Maybe you should try posting this plagiarist at ACO in case member siya dun. Para mapahiya. Maybe some ACO artists'll post there and say he's a fucking plagiarist.
Hmm...
Sounds fun...
Feels like things may get bloody...

But from whay I read, it sounds like the culprit's a noob -not like I'm one to talk- about what he just did...

Rant:
Departmental and Final Examinations next week...
Currently working on my reviewer...

Rant:
Hellhound's leaving for California this Mid-March...
LOL. His energy is class S. Me thinks he's using KUJAKU, a worthless generator in a biped lol.

@jonevangelist
Again, you should post this guy at ACO to give him some feedback... feedback made by AC players themselves.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,147 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy