Current time: 06-03-2024, 09:36 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
"ugh, cleaning, how I loathe thee"-me.

yeah, I'm looking for my AC2AA disc. and I have to clean my room to find it. I can't even see the fuckin floor. >_> yeah. this might take a while.
ಠ_ಠ
Rant:
I just went to the scariest place on earth earlier at 11am.
A gay bar? 11am is kinda early for that kind of thing.
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+Mar 4 2007, 11:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ Mar 4 2007, 11:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> A gay bar? 11am is kinda early for that kind of thing. [/quote:92cd646055]
Maybe he's talking about this forum... He's been here all day IIRC Smile)
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+Mar 4 2007, 11:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ Mar 4 2007, 11:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> A gay bar? 11am is kinda early for that kind of thing. [/quote:dde7b4d3c3]
wanzer oh! Si Nix oh may sinasabi! Smile)

Gawd, your gaming station turning into a gay bar... what a nightmare.
LOL Not the forums lol!

Nope. It's not a gay bar. I don't go to gay bars. Hell, no.

..... Almost like a gay bar......

We tried finding a place where I could photocopy my handouts, but instead we ended up to a printing press full of goddamn she-males. They were all scary... freaky. They obviously look like males and they make me SICK. Damn SICK, but they.... uh yuck bleeeyaachkk just won't give up. Since mga gago sila, nakikita ko sumasayaw sa salamin, nagbebelly dancing na parang gago.

3 she-males went close to us, and then one of them's supposed to ask me a question; Ano pangalan moh?" They were supposed to ask me while I was printing my work. Goddamnit, I tried avoiding them, I went into the middle of my companions instead and they ended up asking my classmate's name. Tongue Sorry I had to save myself from the burning powers of the gay legion.

That is the scariest experience I had in my entire life. I wish THAT would never happen again.
Why is it that the majority of GAYs in the philippines dress up and act like women. In other countries most of them dress up like normal men do and you won't realize that they're gay. Fear
LOL my guess was close enough. Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+Mar 4 2007, 11:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ Mar 4 2007, 11:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> post [/quote:b813018ce2]
"Yoooo hoooo! Sweety! Over he~re! Oh look at you, you're so cute! You're just my type!"
- a cutscene from Godhand

How appropriate... Smile)
Haha! Awesome experience, right Bert?

This is why I'm sorta homophobic.
I don't want to join the federation. Argh
Ehehe...
We're lucky the gays here at the place we work at don't pick up co-customers...
They're quite friendly actually...
Pinakamasklap na nangyari samin yung nandun kami for 24 tapos may Regine Velasquez Concert Videos marathon sila...
'Signatures are overrated.'
rant/rave: Paper deadline moved to friday... This is bad since I have another paper to work on.. and my self imposed deadline is not working...

EDIT: New goal; gonna finish paper before I watch 300! Must be like those Spartans who'll fight to the death!
LOL dami mo paperworks Leperman. Hahaha kawawa LOL

Rant:
Goddamnit, tinambakan ako ng STS, Filipino, English, and Health Economics na paperworks ngayon. <_<
Rick isn't the only here doing thesis.

And at least he's not on a full unit load for this term. Roll eyes

Hahaha man life sucks. I sometimes imagine how much better (okay that's subjective... "simpler" might be more apt) life could be if we didn't have technology; if we didn't have industry.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,254 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy