Current time: 06-06-2024, 09:35 AM
Adventures in the HIGHLands
High OH! Here we GO!
I'm back! My friend (AJ) txted me and said there's a headshop few blocks from the school. 3255 Main street, and the place is called Puff *with smoke font*.....

so yea i headed over to that place and on the way saw some hot lesbos and cute doggies! I entered the store and my eyes (O___O)....saw hemp jackets, sweaters, and clothes and a fairly small selection of pipes and bongs. Took notice of the hot chick behind the counter who is morena and looks filipina. I kept quiet tho, then i asked if they have some vaporizers. She showed me the counter top for it.
Then a sudden pause --I was looking at her boobs then at the vape pipes-- she then said "Intsik?" I said "no I'm filipino." She smiled and said "naintindihan mo naman ako ah" me>>> (O__o) ooops...didn't actually notice that the word Intsik is filipino..i just replied like a robot. So we talked for a little while about Vancouver, where she's from *Manila*, when i got here, and what i do. She's interested in tasting my cooking and told me her sched is every saturday. She's rather flirty but i guess it's just that she's high and filipina. So yea, headshop girl is fine too! I left the store smiling and blue sky is blue! *pictars soon after i REINSTALL LINUX argh!*

I bought the Vapor Genie http://www.marijuana.com/vaporizers/9760...eview.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5VU1ypek...re=related

Homework not done yet. Got pants hemmed @ Lansdowne Mall after my trip to the Puff headshop. I went to Oakridge Mall and looked around the place. Saw EB games *potential game shop where i would buy Tekken 6*. And i walked back home and now it's 6:49PM and gonna check if laundry is done!

==========Quest for Tomorrow==========
---A Raven's Nest---

*Meet up with Jake*
Random event Fluctuations = High
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I think we posted at about the same time LOL Hope you got to read my last one.

You really need to post pix dude.
Like srsly, how can you talk to guys about bongs and boobs and not have pix??

^ I'm speaking for the other members.
(09-13-2009, 09:43 AM)AppleHead Wrote: Just a few words of unsolicited advice! When you do go on an adventure to find herbs, do not go to east hastings. It's not safe. I repeat, do not go. The only safe place to find anything there is the seed bank.

If you meet a seller, ask for some form of identification or something you can hold on to if the sellers tells you, "I'll just go down the corner and buy some for you" etc.

Make sure you know what the fair price for herb is.

Make sure you're actually getting herb! Someone tried to sell us dried grass before and we got so pissed.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice! I will definitely keep that in mind. I think i'll just ask AJ for a hookup instead of finding my own. Or maybe ask that dude from youtube if all else fails. If you ever get to visit Vancouver say HIGH ok? <<<< Let's smoke up?
(09-13-2009, 09:55 AM)AppleHead Wrote: I think we posted at about the same time LOL Hope you got to read my last one.

You really need to post pix dude.
Like srsly, how can you talk to guys about bongs and boobs and not have pix??

^ I'm speaking for the other members.

Sure but i wonder how do i go about in inserting *OK LET ME TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU* or something like that. I can't seem to get into the *TOURIST ASIAN taking PICTARS MODE* But i guess i will, next visit as i will buy a grinder and ask if they are also selling some salvia.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

(09-13-2009, 09:55 AM)Hempire Wrote:
(09-13-2009, 09:43 AM)AppleHead Wrote: Just a few words of unsolicited advice! When you do go on an adventure to find herbs, do not go to east hastings. It's not safe. I repeat, do not go. The only safe place to find anything there is the seed bank.

If you meet a seller, ask for some form of identification or something you can hold on to if the sellers tells you, "I'll just go down the corner and buy some for you" etc.

Make sure you know what the fair price for herb is.

Make sure you're actually getting herb! Someone tried to sell us dried grass before and we got so pissed.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice! I will definitely keep that in mind. I think i'll just ask AJ for a hookup instead of finding my own. Or maybe ask that dude from youtube if all else fails. If you ever get to visit Vancouver say HIGH ok? <<<< Let's smoke up?

Definitely.

About East Hastings, it's not a good place to go to because it's near the port area. The port is where majority of Vancouver's druggies are, and where they conduct business. Herb is usually grown in people's houses anyway. Much of the area is dilapidated or run down, and there's a lot of homeless people. There's also about a 100% chance of your car broken into at night if you park there Big grin
Wow MMORPG lifestyle + herbs. Awesum Big grin
Everyday is an adventure, huh? Sounds like you're living the life.

Oh and meeting a countryman in a foreign land, while you're looking for the one thing you love? That's some pretty cosmic coincidence right there. The universe might be telling you something.
Now this is just plain cool. It's almost like a reality show without the cameras following you around. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
=============Quest Initiated===========
--------A Raven's Nest---------

*Meet up with Jake*

Lowdown. Now.

I wanna hear it. LOL
I'll let Jake tell his account of the story. There's herbs....lack of sleep...random stuff....lol stuff and some facepalm stuff too. =D
http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/conten...marc-emery <<<<<<< this will be the next adventure........I sense the random event fluctuations will be VERY VERY HIGH!

Edit: i'll definitely tell the story from my perspective, but for now I am in cruise mode. *gently baked*
Jake, the vaporizer is the shit. i know how to use it na tgla. But i'll get me even better equips but not tomorrow.

=======Quest Initiated==========
------------The Film is rolling, we all are lolling!-------------

*Assist the Chef in catering for people in the Vancouver Film Festival*
Random Fluctuation event : Mid

But Jake said YOU'll tell it. Sad Someone tell it quick!
ok fine lol! Let me toke/smoke up a bit more to be herbingly motivated.
Ok, this story begins with waking up for a fine day to skip Church. I headed of to the Raven's Nest in this herb country. It was a perfect day, clear blue skies, like an ocean. So yea, called Jake.

*insert Jake's flashback of what the shit he done the day before and ended up sleeping at 5am* ====a Hanna influenced event

Ok, so called Jake and he answered, and few minutes of waiting......*Puff!!!!* IN the apartment setting up the PS3.

INTERUPTION!!!!!! *The Right here Right now* *Thinking about alot of things, since i have made the decision of asking that dude that i barely know >>> Silentbud420 from youtube<<< for some herbal acquisition assistance. Argh, my mind is in wandering of how things may go down upon actively initiating a HIGH Random fluctuation event.

**Jake initiated the : Watch the *insert name of that Symphony* play FF music while in 420 bpm.**
===//INTEREUPTION!!!!!//===
|||||||||||||| TO BE CONTINUED||||||||||||||||

Meet Miku Hightsune:
[Image: img9247s.jpg]

That circular cone shaped thing behind her head is the vaporizer pipe.
Fantastic. LOL

Also Jake, I don't know if you have new light equipment, but this shot looks much much better than your old ones.
(09-15-2009, 12:46 PM)Hempire Wrote: **Jake initiated the : Watch the *insert name of that Symphony* play FF music while in 420 bpm.**

More details:

We're watching the Vancouver showing of this:
http://www.ffdistantworlds.com/

Can't wait Woot