Current time: 06-06-2024, 04:09 AM
10 Ways to Get an Anime-Loving GF!
Then it could be the time for you to begin with an empty slate.
'Signatures are overrated.'
it lives...again!!

i'll just jump straight to two question:
what does it mean if the girl you're on a [sort-of] date with introduces you to one of her female friends and jokingly tries to match you up with her?
while talking she'd just stare straight and only occasionally glance at me.

some context:
i said sort-of coz im not really sure if it counts as a date. she cancelled the dinner plans coz she was going to attend a play and meet some friends. i pushed on and tagged along.

when she introduced me to her friend, her friend asked me if i knew any single guys she could meet. my date said "sya na! he's single!" i just laughed but inside i'm all "wat o_O?"
You should've replied with: 'Yes, madami.' 'Each one a good catch.' 'Onse; tumpok.'
(02-10-2014, 01:45 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: it lives...again!!

i'll just jump straight to two question:
what does it mean if the girl you're on a [sort-of] date with introduces you to one of her female friends and jokingly tries to match you up with her?
while talking she'd just stare straight and only occasionally glance at me.

some context:
i said sort-of coz im not really sure if it counts as a date. she cancelled the dinner plans coz she was going to attend a play and meet some friends. i pushed on and tagged along.

when she introduced me to her friend, her friend asked me if i knew any single guys she could meet. my date said "sya na! he's single!" i just laughed but inside i'm all "wat o_O?"

The girl who who introduced you to her friend doesn't feel any attraction towards you and prolly sees you as just a friend. But hey, that's still a good sign, that means that girl deems you as good enough of a man for a friend of hers.
My anime loving girlfriend turned into a korean-novella freak T__T

But it's all good, I love her either way =j
Anyway, if she is not really into you, it's still early so it can still at least transition to a good friendship-which sometimes can transition to something more!! dun dun dun!!!
(02-11-2014, 12:40 PM)Rorona Wrote: Anyway, if she is not really into you, it's still early so it can still at least transition to a good friendship-which sometimes can transition to something more!! dun dun dun!!!

we're getting along ok, so this is a possibility ^^
time to read up dr.nerdlove XD
Not sure if this is appropriate for this thread, but what the hell.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-relationsh...d-zone_p2/
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I just read that.
okies updates.
Serene already knows much of this, but yeah..
tl;dr; we don't talk anymore and i'm moving on, specifically a double date/blind date on March 7

long version:
we were supposed to watch The Lego Movie on Feb 22. when i asked her the week before that she was ok with it. talked with her how lego is an important part of me as i grew up and how much i wanted to see this movie. around the start of the week she said she was sick and she wasn't sure if she could go. so i told her it's ok if she can't go, tho if she's no longer sick by thursday it would be nice to see the movie with her.

thursday morning came and she said she wasn't sick anymore. i asked her if we we're still on for saturday. the day passed and no reply came. by evening i found out SM Manila wasn't showing The Lego Movie (according to their site.) hopped on FB saw that she already saw my messages but still no reply. at that point i gave up and told her im going to see the movie elsewhere. i added that she doesn't have to come since she might not be well enough to travel too far.

at work the next day, she replied. i was hoping she'd go something along the lines of "it's ok i can go," or "ok, let's watch something together some other time." what she replied was "no...we can still watch something else at SM Manila." at that point i had to accept that this lady just wanted freebies and isn't genuinely interested. i replied "sorry. i really want to watch this movie. take care." she never talked to me since, even tho i texted my usual morning greetings and checked if her tonsillitis had gone.

anyway, around friday noon my friend's gf Elly sent me a message on FB. she said the officemate she wanted to introduce me to is interested in meeting me. we set up the meet on March 7 coz it's close to my payday. Elly will be coming along with my friend to accompany the girl and me and make the thing less awkward. we haven't decided where to eat tho.
@ZK

Good move. Its always best to move on when something like that happens. Im no expert but the girl you're talking about might have seen this coming and maybe thought things are going to fast or isnt really on the same page as you are. Based on what meager experience I have, its always best to take your time, get the feel and the chemistry, make little moves here and there and as soon as you and she feels comfortable you can make your move. Parang guitar freaks lang! Get into rhythm and press buttons on time! Tongue

Though, some girls prefer you to be straight forward and wont let you make a move until they hear it straight from you and what your plan is.
Fuunyaah~
(03-03-2014, 01:42 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Parang guitar freaks lang! Get into rhythm and press buttons on time! Tongue

Hey, I'm ace in that game. As in real ace. OT I know but I'm ace in that game.
@zero: Thank you for sharing your painfully awkward story. It was a good read.

(03-03-2014, 06:05 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote:
(03-03-2014, 01:42 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Parang guitar freaks lang! Get into rhythm and press buttons on time! Tongue

Hey, I'm ace in that game. As in real ace. OT I know but I'm ace in that game.

Yup you're ace in that game LOL
another update:
talked with elly the past hour (largely about work stuff and how the whole movie thing fell through) and now she's thinking i might not be a good match with her officemate. according to elly, she's a party girl while i'm a homebody. the meet may still push through on the 7th or the 14th tho. what's changed is i'm really just going coz i want to hang out with my friend and his gf, meeting someone new is just a bonus.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What makes Anime/Anime-ish game/jrpgs different? RoninFang 2 5,220 10-28-2014, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Sirius140