Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:11 PM
AC1-PP-MoA Project: White Rain (Wht. Rain)
White_Rain tells you the design for his AC, which he has named his account off of.
Hey, guys! For those of you who don't know me yet, my name is White_Rain, and I have a design I'd like some of you to judge for me. I've currently beaten AC1 and gone to AC: PP, so I've had time to perfect my design. It's a middleweight with some decent balance - Pulse Rifle, Laser Cannon, and Missiles, along with the strongest blade in the game, the Moonlight (which I found back in AC1 instead of bought in PP). I would like for you to judge my design, if you'd like.

HEAD: HD-ONE
CORE: XXA-SO
ARMS: AN-K1
LEGS: LN-1001B
GENERATOR: GBG-XR
FCS: TRYX-QUAD
OPTIONAL PARTS: SP-M/AUTO, SP-ABS, SP-SAP, SP-CND-K, SP-S/SCR, SP-E/SCR, SP-EH, SP-E+, SP-DEhf (A.K.A. SP-DEtq)
BOOSTERS: B-VR-33
BACK WEAPON L: WC-IR24
BACK WEAPON R: WM-MVG404
ARM WEAPON L: LS-MOONLIGHT
ARM WEAPON R: WG-XP2000

Total AP: 8023

EXTRAS: All Human+ upgrades, because I need to compensate for having my keyboard as my (difficult-to-use) controller.

I will buy different back weapons to adjust my equip given any recommendations by the community. But here's the stats I'm given for my AC, based on Project Phantasma's (possibly-flawed) grading.

OFFENSIVE POINT: 7821
DEFENSIVE POINT: 3806
STABILITY: 1320
MOBILITY: 5840
- MOVING SPEED: 2720
- TURNING SPEED: 1120
- RISING SPEED: 2000
SUPPORT SYSTEM: 1792
- RADAR RANGE: 798
- FCS PERFORMANCE: 994
OVERALL: 20579
GRADE: GREAT

The colors aren't TOO difficult, but I feel the need to give instructions on how to do it all because one could possibly mess up.
First, go to General, and set the colors to this:
BASE COLOR:
- R: 45
- G: 45
- B: 45

OPTIONAL COLOR:
- R: 35
- G: 35
- B: 35

DETAIL COLOR:
- R: 32
- G: 32
- B: 45

JOINT COLOR:
- R: 25
- G: 25
- B: 25

Now select the HEAD section and change OPTIONAL COLOR only.
OPTIONAL COLOR:
- R: 00
- G: 40
- B: 20

There. Your AC now has the exact same color scheme AND build as mine, if you followed all of the instructions from the top of this post to here. Unfortunately, I cannot give out detailed instructions on how to make my emblem, and if I were to send the memcard data via email for emulator users such as myself, it'd make all the work pointless because I already have my AC built and everything. (I also have my own recreation of Nine Ball, but that itself is nowhere near perfect.)

Any questions/comments/concerns? Let me know in a reply! Tell me what you think! Personally, I find it quite easy to use in spite of my shortcomings (keyboard controller).

EDIT: In case you REALLY want authenticity of me (save for the emblem issue), here's a thought: I even have a theme for my AC. If you wanna hear it and you're into heavy rock music, look up "Lost" by a band named Avenged Sevenfold and listen to it.
(Or if you want a theme for me MYSELF, look up "Higher" by Creed and REALLY listen to the lyrics. You'd know me pretty well just by listening to that song.)

Messages In This Thread
AC1-PP-MoA Project: White Rain (Wht. Rain) - by White_Rain - 09-18-2013, 10:14 AM