Current time: 04-20-2024, 09:41 PM
LR: Yari and Tachi
Technology Demonstration: Orchid Bladers
(09-25-2012, 08:42 PM)medusa0 Wrote: Have you tried the bots yet? They run way cooler than I was actually expecting initially, especially the quad that can somehow take a point-blank slug gun shot and recover in seconds (never gen-busts). LOL Anyway, technology demonstrators were never meant to have the full capability of our usual staples, so I do not mind the criticism.

There is another thing that was discovered in this study, that quadruples do not actually get the boosted blade damage as tanks do, and they do reduced damage against flying targets (try blading the Leviathans in one of the last missions: it takes two hits from the quad and only one with the light biped for one of those things to explode).
Because pretty much the only thing that can pull off a sure genbust is the 98G (dual grenade launcher), if it connects. The LX is also capable, but it's darn inaccurate.

I guess quads have lesser blade hit frames than bipeds do. Tanks have the highest frame count, and one full stab from a ELF3-on-tank can OHKO ultralight AC's.
Overboost kamikaze attack Ninja

Messages In This Thread
LR: Yari and Tachi - by medusa0 - 09-24-2012, 02:13 AM
RE: LR: Yari and Tachi - by darkdragon_ycart22 - 09-24-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: LR: Yari and Tachi - by medusa0 - 09-25-2012, 08:42 PM
RE: LR: Yari and Tachi - by darkdragon_ycart22 - 09-25-2012, 10:01 PM